Out

Time skip to beginning of school
Mitch

I had a really nice summer. I hung out with Tyler a lot, Jay and I became better friends, Tyler and I haven't told anyone we actually kissed, and we only kissed that one time. Now, it's back to school.

When I walk in the first day, I saw Brayden and Lindy for the first time in like three months. Guess what we did?

"Hey!" I say, walking up to our usual table. I had told Brayden to not talk about Tyler and I, hopefully he's quite."Hey dude! Haven't see you in person in so long, I really don't care though!" What a nice friend Brayden is."I kinda missed ya... Kinda..." Lindy says.
"That's the nicest complement you've ever given me! I'm so touched right now!" I say sarcastically while sitting down. Jay and Tyler came as well.

"So, how's shy girl?" Brayden winked at Tyler."Oh shut up Brayden!" Her reply is quite. "I won't! This is the lands of CANADA!! I WILL STAND FREE AND TALK WHATEVER I PLEASE!!!" He shouts. "Fine, you do you while we catch up." Jay says. He's a very social person.

"Well, I just went to America to visit my grandparents." Lindy says. "I traveled around the world, just kidding, I went no where, just another town to stay at my cousins." The free cow says. "Well, we just stayed here and hung out. Mitch and I became best friends, and I have no idea if Ty and Mitch are dating or not, but they've been hanging out!" Tyler looks up at Jay with a death glare after he said that. I was about to laugh...

"Yeah, they hung out alright!" Brayden added. "Shut up cow! No one cares!" I say. "So you guys ARE a thing?" There was excitement in Lindy's voice when she said that.

The bell rang. We're safe. For now.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Tyler

We were saved when the bell rang. I guess Mitch and I were a thing, but I wanted to keep it 'somewhat' a secret right now. I swear if Brayden says anything, I will murder his utters!

I have been somewhat into Minecraft now. Not so much as I am into making physical stuff. I started pottery over the summer. I also remembered some stuff about wood carving. And now, some memories are coming back to me.

I had a few flashbacks, nothing that would make me drop down and cry a sea of tears, but something. No faces, just actions.

=FlashBack=

"Come one mom!!!" I yell while pulling someone. "Calm down Tyler!" A woman with a familiar voice says. No pictures though. Then I see a figure. A face I don't know. "SEAN!!" I screamed and ran towards the guy. He pulled me into a hug. Then he stood up and hugged mom. "I missed you sweety! I missed you so much!"

=FlashBack Over=

I had a quick one at lunch, the someone snapped in my face. "You okay there?" I hear Mitch's voice. His voice is so deep and soothing. "Yeah, just zoned out I guess!" I say while tacking a bite out of the burger. "Ew, what do they out in these burgers?" "Umm, probably a dead fish, some hawk bones, and spiders. Then they dye it brown and dip it in oil. Then they say it's a burger." Mitch answers while eating a cookie. "You are one Cookie Monster Mitch! You are one Cookie Monster!" Jay says. "Yup! That's me!"

After lunch, we finished the first day of school, then headed home.

=Home=

I hear my phone buzz. I pick it up and see that Lindy had made a group chat. Great...

L-group chat yo!
M-okay...
B-WHY?
J-YAY!!
T-(sarcastic hurray)
L-c'mon guys! Be social!
J- YEAH!
B-aren't we already social? Lindy and Jay can chat, I'll record, and Tyler and Mitch can hook up! DONE!

No he did not...

M-what?
J-HOOK UP???
L-whoa, back up! Hook up?
B-oops...
J-WTF MITCH!!
M-I SWEAR WE NEVER HOOKED UP WITH HER!!
L-some explain!
J-MITCH, YOURE SOOO DEAD TOMORROW!!
M-I did nothing!!! NOTHING I SWEAR!!
L-BRAYDEN! SPILL IT!!

After a long pause

B-okay, so the Sunday after we got out for the summer, I wanted to record with Mitch, but Tyler was over there. I asked them if they were a thing, they said maybe. I just assumed they were, so now it just slipped out of me. Sorry Mitch.
J-MITCH!!!
M-I SWEAR I DIDNT TOUCH HER!!
L-ok so they are a thing?
J-MMIITTCCHH!!!!???!?!!!!
M-ehh, Tyler, help me out here... Please...
T-we did not hook up, nor are we planning to hook up... But I'll bring a knife tomorrow. Brayden, hope you're ready bud!
J-so, I shouldn't be worried and just come and tear your door off and start yelling WTF at you?
T-NOO!!
J-okay... But Mitch! I swear dude!
M-I HAVE DONE NOTHING!! WE ONLY DID ONE THING, THAT WAS HANG OUT! Brayden, I hope you make it out alive tomorrow...
B-ehh... I said sorry...
Brayden left the chat
L-okay, but it's official, right? You two are dating?
M-maybe?? Tyler?
L-OMG you're asking her NOW?
M-well, I never officially asked!
L-Oh... So you weren't a thing... Until like right now...
M-Tyler, do you wanna be my girlfriend?
L-AWWWWW!!
T-okay.
J-okay, my foster sister is now dating someone... Why do I feel like you're my REAL sister??
T-ask that to yourself, not me!
L-NOW YOU TWO GO OVER TO ONE ANOTHER AND SEND A KISSING PHOTO!
M-WHY TF DOES EVERYONE WANT US TO KISS SO BADLY???
J-I don't...
T-thank you Jay!!!
J-just because I'm your brother. If you were just a friend, I would probably be asking for kissing photos as well, not really...
T- UGH!
L-well, kiss tomorrow, not I'm gonna go listen to a love song and imagine you two kiss!
M-WHAT?
Lindy left the chat
Tyler left the chat
J-I guess it's me and the boyfriend...
Mitch left the chat
J-nvm
Jay left the chat

Now I'm just gonna go sharpen knifes. I guess not. I guess with Brayden pulling that up, Mitch had a good opportunity to ask me out. I was really happy. My phone buzzes again.

M-you okay?
T-yeah...
M-well... I guess we're now officially going out!
T-yeah, I'm exited!
M-me too. Wanna go to the park on Saturday?
T-sure!
M-great. I'll see you tomorrow.
T-K, bye!
M-bye

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Ugh... Yeah... Cheesy much... Now I'm just talking to myself...
Hi! Sorry I've been out for a while.
I've had some family issues and -100% inspiration to write anything.
I should be back on writing now.
Maybe once every day or every other day or so.
Anyways, love, bye, love.