Chapter 14

3rd POV

After a long journey the Straw Hats were finally able to reach the town. There wasn't anyone really walking the streets mainly because of how bad it was snowing. But that was okay. The Straw Hats quickly found themselves to the first restaurant Luffy ran into when he entered town. The man had already went through 15 plates and was working on his 16th.
"Bloom-swan would you like some hot chocolate?" Sanji asked.
"Yes." She answered while eating. As her arm moved however Sanji's eyes quickly widened when he saw the way her skin had turned a purple shade. "Bloom-swan!? What happened!?"
"I cut my sleeve to make the fire."
"But you're...."
"I walked in the snow bare. It was expected. It is only hypothermia on a small scale."
"Only hypothermia!?" Usopp and Chopper exclaimed.
"Bloom! Why didn't you say anything sooner!" Chopper asked.
"Pointless. You can't treat it until we went to town."
"Still! You could have lost your arm!"
"Then I will lose my arm." She said casually shocking everyone.
"You can't be okay with that?"
"Losing an arm will only effect my performance by a mere 5%. I do need it to succeed."
"Why would you say that?" Usopp paled. Even Luffy was starting to grow interested. He silently watched everything still eating that one piece of meat.
"What do you mean?" She asked now only looking at them. "It is only facts."
"You shouldn't be okay with that. Just for some job."
"Why? My only function is to do my job. There is no other purpose."
"Bloom...." Nami softly said, her eyes looking at Bloom with pity and sympathy. However that fact clearly skipped over the girl's head.
"I don't like it." Luffy frowned.
"You don't like wh-?"
"You shouldn't think like that!!" He interrupted slamming his hands on the table, causing her to fall silent.
"Luffy?" Chopper questioned.
"Why would you say that?! Why would you say that you're only purpose is that! You shouldn't be okay with losing an arm just like that!!"
"Luffy." Nami called and Luffy whipped his head to her. The girl shook her head and slowly he started to calm down however that anger never left his eye.
"Bloom-swan take my coat."
"What about you Sanji?" Chopped asked as Sanji started taking his coat off.
"What about me? I at least have a long sleeved shirt underneath so being in the snow for a few moments won't effect me as much. I'm okay with freezing for Bloom-swan."
"Woah! That's so nice of you!" Chopper awed with stared of admiration in his eyes.
"Sanji, you're like a gentlemen."
"Having any inch of Bloom-swan's delicate skin freezing seems like a crime!" The man swooned. "I hope my coat keeps you warm."
"And there's the real Sanji." Usopp deadpanned along with Chopper.
"We've been here for a while. Should we get going?" Robin asked. "We still need to find a hotel to stay in."
"You're right. Waiter!" Nami called. After paying the bill and Nami yelling at Luffy for eating too much, everyone left the restaurant and quickly went to a hotel. They rented for a room with two bed for the night. They were placed against the wall with a night counted in between and across there was a two seater couch and a one seater right next to it. The moment they entered the room, Usopp and Chopper both fell onto the couch.
"I still could have eaten more."
"Like I told you before Luffy! We can't afford it!!"
"Why not? Are you guys spending all the money again?"
"YOU'RE THE ONE SPENDING ALL THE MONEY!!!!!!" All of them yelled while Robin simply giggled. Meanwhile Bloom turned her head from them going back to the exit.
"Bloom where are you going?" Luffy asked.
"To buy a new coat." She answered before leaving. Going back inside into the snow, she felt much warmer now that all of her was covered up with Sanji's coat. She found herself near the edge of town and that's when she saw something in the distance. It was a little hard to tell what it was however the color green peeked her interest. She walked in that direction eventually coming face to face with Zoro himself. "Swordsman."
"You went and got lost."
"Incorrect. You were the lost one."
"Whatever. Where is everyone?"
"In the hotel."
"And why are you wearing the cook's coat?"
"He insisted."
"Of course he did." Zoro sighed following Bloom as she led her into town. However instead of going to the hotel, she went to a clothing store.
"Hello. Welcome what would you and your boyfriend like today?"
"Boyfriend? Who is she referring to? What is that?" Bloom asked looking up to Zoro.
"It doesn't matter. Just get what you want."
"A coat."
"Okay! We have tons. What color do you want."
"I don't care."
"What about the quality?"
"I don't care." At this point, the saleswoman looked nervous.
"Okay.....what about the size."
"Whatever fits."
"Alright I'll get you one." The woman nervously smiled walking away.
"You don't care above clothes do you?"
"I do not. Looks do not matter to me."
"Here's your coat." The lady smiled handing Bloom a white coat. She paid the woman and then walked off going straight to the hotel where everyone else was at however the second she entered, a pillow hit her face.
"Oh! Bloom's back!" Luffy grinned. "And you found Zoro!"
"Zoro! You got lost again!" Chopper told. "How did you find him."
"He was outside the city."
"He probably wasn't even headed this way." Nami sighed to herself.
"Correct." She nodded right before Zoro was hit in the face by a pillow. A growl left the swordsman's lips as the pillow sliced off his face and he glared at the obvious attacker.
"What was that for?"
"My bad. It was an accident." Sanji lied turning around only to be hit in the back of the head by a pillow a second later.
"You wanna go moss head!!"
"It won't be much a challenge!"
"Alright! Let's have a pillow fight!!" Luffy cheered standing on the bed with Zoro and Sanji fighting in front of him. The male then launched two pillows at Zoro and Sanji causing them to glare at him.
"This isn't a game you idiot!!!!" They yelled in unison throwing the pillows at him. This then resulted in the three of them having a pillow fight even if it wasn't a game to Zoro and Sanji.
"I guess it's time for me to make my entrance! Be careful I don't know if you'll handle it!"
"You're so cool Usopp!!" Chopper awed with stars in his eyes.
"Here I come." Usopp only took a few steps before three pillows hit him in the gut sending them make crashing into the wall.
"Oh no!! Usopp!!!"
"The brave warrior of the sea Usopp is going to take a nap instead...." Usopp weakly said his leg twitching in pain with Chopper panicking by his side.
"I hope you're not expecting to get any sleep tonight." Nami said as she sat down next to Bloom on her bed. "It's like this all the time with them."
"Strange."
"What is?" Nami asked curiously as Bloom watched the guys in front of her. She looked at every single on of their faces. Luffy was laughing, Zoro and Sanji were anger, Usopp was in pain, and Chopper was panicking. So many different emotions were happening at once. She wasn't used to it at all.
"They're faces....why are they all so different?" She finally asked and Nami looked at her then shared with Robin who stood next to them, a confused look. "I cannot comprehend."