12 Kinks of Christmas; Lingerie StaticLoveTune

For the fifth pleasure of Christmas my boyfriend's gave to me,
Five pieces of lingerie!
Four degrading pet names,
Three hours of pleasing master,
Sex in two public places,
And a night of calling out daddy.

   When Alastor could walk again, Lucifer escorted to the now clean overlord to Vox's studio-after putting him back in his normal clothing. Vox greeted them at the door, giving Alastor a grin as he wraps an arm around the deer demons shoulders, the fallen angel taking his leave as Vox guides Alastor to the top floor. "I hope Val and the king weren't to rough with you baby" Vox says while they slowly ascend in the elevator, Alastor's cheeks turning pink. "Not at all, I can still walk after all" he answers rather timidly, embarrassed by the topic, making his former rival smirk. When the door opened Vox walked over to the bed of the penthouse and grabbed a bag to hand it to the waiting sinner. "Another outfit I have to put on?" Alastor asked, to which Vox only smirked and said, "something like that". Alastor didn't see any reason to move to another room, so he simply stripped right there in front of Vox, the tv demons screen turning red. Upon opening the bag he found a five piece of lingerie, really now? He supposed he should have known the perverted television was into something like this. The lingerie was red and consisted of stockings, fabric that was so thin he'd hardly call them panties with a hole in the back-wither for his tail, easy access or both he was unsure, a garter belt, and some fabric he believed was meant to mimic a bra?

   Alastor shrugs as he puts on the undergarments, Vox getting an eyeful as Alastor allows the pervy demon to ogle his naked body. When he was finally done Vox made quick work of pushing him down on the bed, spreading the deers legs in a way that showed off how easy access was through the thin red fabric. The tv overlord caresses his hands up Alastor's legs, slipping them under the stockings and garter belt so he could gently caress and rub the deers inner thigh. "Mmm~" Alastor groans, a small bit of slick starting to wet the panties as the pleasure started. Vox seemed to like this as he rubs Alastor's crotch through the fabric, making the submissive moan as he bucks his hips up, seeking out the tantalizing friction. Vox smirks as he keeps rubbing Alastor's crotch, "ya like that Al? Ya like this frilly fabric pressed on ya dick?" the cocky bastard asked. Alastor didn't bother to answer, he was to preoccupied with grinding his hips desperately on Vox's hand.

More slick gathered and dampened the panties, eventually they were soaked, getting Vox's hand wet as well. Despite this, Vox seemed determined to make Alastor cum in the panties as he keeps his hand pressed down while Alastor continues grinding, his desperation starting to reach its peak. Vox smirks as he slowly lifts the frilly fabric around his chest, the texture brushing against his nipples making the deer groan. Once the hard, pink buds were fully exposed, Vox released his tongue from his screen to circle them around them. Alastor grips Vox back as his breathing becomes shaky, he was close, he was so fucking close! "V-Vox~ Vox~ Vox~ oh Vox please~" Alastor whimpers and moans, until he cries out as he finally cum, drenching the already soaking undergarments.

   Vox finally pulls away from his nipples, pulling back to look down at the crimson sinner. His face and shoulders could rival his hair as it was flushed red, his legs were spread apart and coated in the deers slick, and his eyes were clouded with lust. The sight made Vox dick twitch in his pants at seeing his usually composed rival so...debauched. Vox couldn't remove his clothes fast enough, as he fumbled to undo his tie, unbutton his shirt, and unzip his pants. Once he was finally bare, Alastor pulled Vox down and pushes him on the bed, climbing on top of him as he positions himself over the others cock. When he was sure he was angled right, Alastor slowly lowered himself on the tv demons dick, not stopping until it was fully sheathed inside him. "V-Vox~ oh Vox darling~" the red deer moans as he rocks his hips, creating pleasurable friction as he adjust to the others girth. Vox could have cum right there at that moment, he always wanted to have the radio demon on his cock, this was like a wet dream come true for him. He grips Alastor's legs while slipping his fingers under the stockings again, keeping a good grip as he returns to rubbing the slick covered thighs.

   Alastor groans before deciding he's waited enough and swiftly begins bouncing on his tv lovers cock, moaning loudly as he relentlessly pounds down on the other. "Aaaaaah!~ fuck Al!~ shit you're so tight~ so good against my cock~" Vox moans out, overwhelmed by the heat and pressure moving on and off his cock at a rapid pace. "Vox!~ Vox!~ Oh Vox you feel so good!~" Alastor sobs in return, not noticing the aching of his hips through the drowning of pleasure. His tongue lulls out of his mouth in a lewd fashion, animal instincts taking over and his moans are replaced with animal like noises as he continues to impale himself on Vox cock. Eventually, Alastor finally came again, a geyser of wet drenching the crimson panties even more then before. Yet Alastor didn't stop, no he couldn't stop until Vox came, until Vox cum was dripping from his whole and making him scream with pleasure! As if on cue, Vox came deep inside of him, his body lurching forward and his claws clutching Vox shoulders as he cried out in pleasure. Alastor drops down on top of Vox, cuddling up to his side while the other wraps him in his arms, and in the matter of moments he was asleep. Vox smiles fondly as he watches the deer sleep peacefully, he wouldn't trade that moment for the world.