☁️Trick or Treating Radiodust week🍋

Anthony was waiting impatiently for his boyfriend to be ready getting dressed so they could go. The two had agreed to go trick-or-treating since Alastor had never been before, not from a lack of wanting to, but because he wasn't allowed to as a child. Anthony felt bad that his deer never got to go trick-or-treating before and thus told him he'd take the overlord and teach him how the process worked. That said, how long did it take to put on a fuckin' costume? It felt like he'd been waiting for forever as he tapped his claws impatiently on his other arms.

He was dressed out in a sexy ass incubus costume, figuring it wouldn't really matter since they were both adults, and if he got to lay Alastor? Hey that was a god damn bonus! His chest fluff poured out of the middle section shaped like a heart, a tail hooked to the shorts and wings attached to the top piece. He looked up when he heard the door open, a finger outstretched to tell off his boyfriend before dying on his lips as he took in his boyfriend's appearance. Alastor was dressed out in a red fur coat, black v-neck undershirt, black skinny jeans that hugged his legs just right, and-fuck were those red stilettos? Anthony could have popped a boner from the sight alone of seeing his boyfriend dressed up like a pimp, cause damn he looked hot!

Alastor turns red and crosses his arms over his chest before clearing his throat, hoping to get his spider lovers attention away from his body and more to his face. Anthony snaps back to attention as he wipes the drool from his mouth as he smirks at the flustered dear, "nice costume Al~" Anthony purrs in a playful tone. Alastor diverts his eyes and fake coughs "yes well it was my understanding we're meant to dress as something we're not correct?" Alastor counters awkwardly, feeling embarrassed about his boyfriends shameless advances. He yelped as he felt the taller snake his left arms around his shoulders and hips and pulls him close to the others side, "well let's get going then babe~" Anthony teases before leading his boyfriend off to the streets of Hell.

Admittedly it was a bit embarrassing for the red deer demon to go out like this in public, but he couldn't deny that he was having fun. They also got quite a bit of candy surprisingly, which Alastor didn't quite understand, was it typically for this much candy to be piled in these minuscule pails? Anthony was not so oblivious, he knew well and good it was because they looked fucking hot as hell in their costumes and the horny fuckers were lookin' to get some-thankfully-Alastor was pretty naive to that kinda shit and never seemed to catch on. He saw the way those fuckers stared at the dear though, lusty eyes, heart shaped pupils and everything, Anthony would have shoved his guns down their throats if he'd brought them, that was his strawberry pimp damnit!

By time they got to the hotel they were dragging large sacks of candy-which someone was so generous to provide them. The candy was quickly discarded however as Anthony pinned the strawberry pimp to the table, lower hands holding his hips while upper hands pinned down his wrist. Alastor gasped in shock at his beloved suddenly had him held firmly against the table, his face burning red as he understood where this was headed. He nods in consent before immediately feeling his boots and skinny jeans being removed, taking his boxers with them. He'd make a note to himself to clean before Nifty had the chance to later.

He gasped at he felt the others wet tongue slightly penetrate his tight pucker, a soft moan followed after as the muscle moved around the warm area. He struggled to get out of the spiders grip as he thrust his tongue into Alastor, forcing lewd moans and squeals from his mouth, but Anthony's grip was unrelenting. Anthony slowly moved his lower hands down to Alastor's thighs, giving them slow, sensual caresses before spreading them farther apart to thrust his tongue in even deeper. Slick coated Alastor's thighs as his need became overwhelming, as Anthony's tongue reaching even deeper inside him only made it worse as broken sob forced there way through his mouth. Finally the pleasure became to much as Alastor came, cum soiling his shirt and fur coat, but Alastor was not phased as he panted to desperately catch his breath.

Anthony was much quicker to bounce back, licking the deers thighs clean of slick, over stimulating the deer and making tears spring forth in his eyes. Anthony continued until the buck was clean of slick, but this didn't stop his advances as he lined himself up with Alastor's entrance. He looks up at Alastor as he asked softly "do you remember the safe word?", this earned a small nod and a whimper from the very needy deer as he bucked his hips in anticipation. Anthony didn't plan on waiting any longer as he thrust his hips forward, a scream of pleasure forced through Alastor's throat as pleasure was forced through his body at an alarmingly fast pace. Anthony cursed under his breath at how good Alastor's insides felt around his cock, he almost couldn't restrain himself from fucking the deer silly.

After a moment, Alastor began to whimper as he spread his legs farther apart, a signal for him to keep going, which Anthony was more then happy to do. Without warning the spider was thrusting his hips rapidly in the submissive deers entrance, driving the deer crazy as pleasure fogged his mind. Alastor couldn't speak, only sobs, babbled, and lewd moans escaped his mouth as pleasure took over, replacing any thoughts other then the desire for release. Anthony began to bite and suck Alastor's neck, claiming the overstimulated deer as his, no one could have his strawberry sub but him. It wasn't long after that Alastor cried out as his orgasm hit him full force, the sticky fluid coating both of them this time. Anthony followed soon after, seeing his powerful lover so needy was sexy enough, but the tight walls around his cock was to much as he came inside the deer. Both panted in exhaustion, Anthony picking up Alastor as he slowly drifted to unconscious, then carrying him to their room as they fell asleep in bed together.