The Mark

That bastard! I rubbed the marks on my arm. If that man thinks he could but his hands on me like he did last night he's honestly mistaking. I let no man put there hands on me, not even my father. Since Ryan took the liberty of leaving me black bruises, I have to now wear long sleeves for awhile. I put on my midnight blue sweater and a pair of black pants. with the eyeshadow and masscara to match. Totally Goth sheik.

After I got ready I went to the living room but bumped ino Ryan in the hall way. "Oof" I said hitting his hard chest. I bounced back. "Watch where you're going runt." He growled at me.

"Takes one too know one." I snapped, he was not going to punk me. I across ed my arms, me and Ryan stared across each other like they do on those old western movies.

Ryan was the first to talk. "Look it'll be allot easier if you just listen and obeyed. Ok, I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you make me."

"Is that a threat?" I tested him.

"It's whatever you want it to be." He said with venom in his tone.

"Listen, I don't know who you are, but you don't run me." He does.

"Oh but I do. I run you, I run your mother, I run everything now. Your mother is lick putty in my hand, whatever I tell her to do, she does it. So learn your place little girl and know one gets hurt." He threatened again and walked past me when he saw my mom farther down the hall.

"By the way, I love the way you walk." I heard him whisper, it made me shudder in disgust. I need to take another shower.

_________________________________

My arm  still throbbed but I just ignored it hoping it'll go away. I haven't seen Chance all day, I really wasn't looking for him. I still felt the tingly feeling from my lips, I would not give him the satisfaction of being right.

 I might like him but that doesn't mean we're going to be together as a couple. Hebetter not expect this relationship to go any farther than it already is, if he does he'll be very disappointed.

I opened my book and began to read it, I decided to spend my lunch in the library. I'm not running away but......

Ok I'm totally running away. I'm not sure what will happen when I see Chance.

Speaking of the devil himself, Chance was over by the book shelf. It seems he haven't noticed me so I grabbed my bag and tried to duck out, I almost made it but I tripped over a chair. "Damn it!" I half screamed gaining every ones attention, especially Chance's. He rushed over and helped me up.

"Are you ok." He helped me up by my waist.

"Yeah, just dandy." I said, he was still holding me by my waist.

He smiled at me. "Good, because I'm not taking you to a hospital." He said in a teasing voice. I smacked his shoulder gently. "Shut up."

He chuckled and pulled me closer."You know, your a good kisser." He told me, I blushed. I don't blush!

He came closer to me and I saw lust in his eyes. I stepped back, he still had a tight grip on my waist. Then all together he just froze.

"Chance?'

He studied me intensely. "What's that?" He asked.

"What's what?' I asked confused.

"That mark on your neck." He stated.

"What mark?" I pulled away and looked in the window reflection. I pulled my hair back. I gasped, I had a hickey on my neck. Ryan!

That bastard left a hickey mark from last night.

"Um, I just--" The class bell rung and I raced out the library leaving Chance behind in a daze.

 _____________________________________________________________________________

So what do you all think Chance is going to think about her Hickey her fina be step father gave her?

Will he ask quetions? Will he accuse her of doing something?

Or will he just blow the whole thing off like it never happened?

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME A FAN.

MOST IMPORTANTLY READ!