Meeting Daddy Dearest

_WARNING! this book now automatically scans your brain through your monitor. To BLOCK, go to your kitchen cabinet and remove the box of aluminum foil. Wrap foil around your head,stay calm & breathe through your left nostril. This is a serious problem & has been confirmed by my .........cousin's girlfriend's neighbor's son's baby's mama and her hairdresser.  SAVE YOURSELF!!!!______________________________________________________________________

Should I do all black? Or grey and black? Hm....

I held a black sweater up to me, not to fancy. I nodded in approval and threw it on my bed. Time to find some pants to match. I found a pair grey skinny legs and threw them down on my bed too.

My moms still buggin' about her boy toy coming over for dinner. She's been running around cleaning and cooking like crazy. I feel sorry for the naive woman, she doesn't understand that like the rest of them he's probably a piece of crap. My mother always did pick the wrong kind of guys.

I bet he's probably works between jobs, doesn't even own his own house, and shares a room with a guy named Vinny. I rolled my eyes at the thought and laughed. It could happen.

I took a shower and began to get ready. By the time I was done I heard the door bell ring.

"I'll get it!" My mother screamed.

"I know you will mother. I didn't offer." I came out my room to see a well dressed man with flowers and a box of candy in his hand.

Oh brother, the guy is pathetic.

"Ryan, I would like for you to meet my daughter Callie." My mom gestured me to come forward. She also gave me a glare when she looked at my choice of clothing.

"Nice to meet you, Callie." He stuck out his hand, I looked at it then at him.

I shrugged. "Ok, I just to warn you. I haven't washed my hands in two weeks and they're a little ripe, if you know what I mean." Him and my mother gave me disturbed expressions.

"She's just kidding!" My mom butted in, embarrassed.

"Sure, ok. If you say so." I sang at them, this is going to an eventful afternoon.

"Ryan just laughed and handed me the box of chocolates. I placed my hand on my cold heart. "Aw, how cliche of you." I said in a gushy tone.

"Callie!" Me and Ryan gave her looks. "I mean, Callie sweet no more jokes."

"Anything for you mother." I kept my sarcastic tone just to annoy her, Ryan laughed and playfully hit my shoulder. "Calm down Trish, she's just joking. Good one sport."

"Yeah Trish lighten up a bit." She sent daggers my way. I gave her a either you want me here- or you don't, look. She like she wanted to choke me.

"Let's go eat!" She tried to sound as upbeat as before, she fail horribly.

My mom cooked Lasagna, it wouldn't have tasted so bad if Ryan and my mother kept exchanging lustful looks. That was just uncomfortable.

I decided to gain there attention. "So Ryan, what do you do for a living?" I asked. He stared at me while my mom gave me disapproving looks.

He swallowed his food and began to talk. "I'm actually in between jobs right now." 1 down two to go.

"Cool. So, were do you live?"

"Um well me and my friend share a house. Kinda like a big ole frat house I guess. The only bad thing about is I have to share my room with my friend Vinny." How on was I! I must be physicic.

"Cool.''

It got quietly awkward. They exchanged glances when they thought I wasn't looking. I heard them whispering.

"We should tell her." Ryan argued with my mom.

"I think we should wait a little longer."

"Wait until what? The day it actually happens." What do the want to tell me and until what happens.

"If this is your lame attempt at whispering stop now, because you guess really suck at it. Now what do you have to tell me." I ordered them crossing my arms.

The just sat there flabbergasted. "Well!"

"Um Callie. You know I love you right." I didn't answer, did she love me? I don't really know for sure. She kept going anyway.

She hesitantly looked at Ryan and he smiled. "Baby, we're having a baby."

WARNING CENSORED.  CAN'T DESPLAY, SOME MIGHT FIND OFFENSIVE!!!!!

I was now in my room from my break down. I can't believe my mothers been hoeing around, I hate kids. If I had some I'd probably drop them off at the orphanage. I know that sounds horrible but that's how I feel!

I laid down on my bed when I heard a knock at my door. I expected it to be my mom but it was Ryan.

"What." I said monotonously, he barged his way in and shut the door. What the fuck?

"What do you want Ryan?' I quetioned, h e sat onto my bed.

"Can we talk?" He asked. When I didn't answer he grabbed my hand and pulled me next to him. Too close to be exact.

"Well, like it or not this baby is coming and me and your mom decided it's time for us to get married."

I went mute on him, no words could describe how I feel.

"I love you mother and I could grow to love you too." He squeezed my shoulder, I shrugged him off.

He sighed. "I was hoping it wouldn't come to this." He then violently forced me to look at him. "Look this is how it's going to work. You and your mother are mine and what I say goes. Understood." 

I nodded slowly.

"Good, now a month from today me and your mom are get married and you'll be in the wedding. You'll wear a cute little dress and be happy, understood." He shook me harder, I gasped in pain.

I nooded faster. "What!" He yelled. "I can't hear you!"

"Yes!" I said, I just wanted him to let go of my arm.

"Yes, what?'' He put more pressure on my arm.

"Yes,sir." I kept the tears in trying to show this sicko that he didn't win all the way.

I let go of my arm. "Good."

"You know you mothers beautiful," He bent  down and kissed my neck, sucking it slowly. I wanted to move, but there's no telling what he would do.

"But she not as remotly gorgeous as you. My dearest daughter." When then heard my mother call for him. "He kissed me neck one more time. "We'll continue this another time."

He walked out the door leaving me gasping for air. 

What just happened? 

___________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think of Ryan? He's a keeper right??

Well leave comments!