Alone? With him?? Oh hell NO!

"Callie!" My mother screamed my name. I didn't jump up, I patiently laid comfortably on my bed as he ran into my room, looking really giddy.

"Didn't you here me calling you?" She asked me, smile never leaving her face.

"Yeah." I told her shrugging, sje ignored that and kept talking.

"Anyway, I came to tell you I'm going on a weeks business trip and I won't be back until monday." Was she serious? She's like two months pregnant, how is the company allowed to let her work so hard under those conditions?

"Mother, I don't think that's such a hot idea. You're working to hard.'" She waved me off.

"I'm leaving now, actually. Be a good girl for Ryan. He's having a really hard time finding a good paying job, so please be nice."

Nice? She wanted me to be nice to the guy that almost rapped me? Yeah we'll all see how nice I can be. I gave my mother a semi-creepy smile. "Of course, I'll take good care of him."

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you, I love you Callie." She walked out my door and into the cab outside waiting for her.

***********************

"So, she just left. Just like that?"

"Yep, maybe if I get lucky then her common sense  would kick in and she'd come back and lose this idiot." Chance laughted.

"Has he tried anything?" He asked me.

"No, he'd usually just ignore me and get drunk." It was true, Ryan hasn't said a word to me. And everytime he looked at me, he would turn white and rush past me. II don't know what was up with that, but as long as he stayed away, I would too.

"That's good, maybe I won't have to kill him after all." I laughed at that.

"Don't hold your breath, he's probably in his room fishing up some plan right now about how to get me back." Ryan was pissed that Chance shot his hand. Although he hasn't said a word about it, the look on his face everytime he looked at his bandaged hand was pricelss.

"Yeah, your probably right.... How about we make up some plansof our own?"

"What do you mean by that?" And that which he said, had started war.

***********************************************

"Callie!" I heard Ryan scream. This put a smile on my face.

"Yes, Ryan!"

"Why you little brat!" He walked to my door cluching his stomach. "What did you do?" He asked me. I Didn't do a thing, it was all Chance. I didn't even know what he did, I jus saw hiim bring in a hug chocolate cake and place it own my table.I asked what was in it, he just told me not to eat it and make sure it's in Ryan's eye veiw.

"Me? I didn't do anything." I said in my most innocent voice.

He groaned. "Yeah right, what did you feed me?" He asked. Oh, so he didn't know it was the cake that did this.

I shrugged, I seemed to be doing that allot lately. "Maybe it was the milk."

"Milk my ass." He then couldn't hold it and ran into the bathroom tripping on the 'I can't believe it's nit butter' caoting on the bathroom floor.I had to shove pillow in my mouth to keep my from laughing at the idiot for falling dead on his face.

I looked at my clock and noticed I had 3 minutes to get to school.... It was a 10 mintue walk. Oh well, gotta go sometimes. With that I hopped out the bed and ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short, I'll try making it longer next time, but for now I gotta head to church....... Don't judge me Im baptist.... We can cuss now and repent later.....

Anyway,

Vote

Comment

Possibly fan?? Hmmmmm :)

LOve yous all XOXOXO ~ BOOKIE14

Ps. This isn't proof read