Landing the girl

I want to try and give Chance a P.O.V sooo please if it's bad let me know. IT's hard doing a boys p.o.v when your a girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                 ~Chance~

Oh Callie, such a Raine of sunshine. She was to the power to light up a whole city. She's such an angel, always so nice and kind to me.

She's a perfect little picture, yes she is. I've never met anyone as sweet and compassionate as her...

Ok let me stop lying, she's horrible. She's the Queen Of Darkness, but  I find myself oddly attracted to her charm.

She has something about her that turns me on.

Maybe it's the way she treats me. No, that can't be it. She treats me like shit.

Well, shit might be an understatement.

She's always so....

I don't know quiet. She reminds me of the Lone Wolf because she's always by herself. But I knew it was her choice to be alone, but for what?

She's so nice and anyone would love to be her friend.

Lying, again!

I crack myself up.

It was now almost three in the morning and I was dieing from boredom. I couldn't get Callie out of my head. I've been trying  to figure her out, but it's hard. She's so... different from most people. She was almost Emo like.

Maybe that's what kept me attracted to her, she's diffrent. In a bad way and a good one.

When I first saw her I thought she was emo, until she wore a short sleeve shirt to school and I didn't see any scars on her arm.

I leaned back on my computer chair, lost in thought when I got an idea.....

Her moms car wasn't in the drive-way so I figured she wasn't home. But Callie is.

I snuck by Callie's bedroom window and peeked inside. Dead asleep.

Now's time to move. I checked her window to see if it was unlocked. Surprisingly it was, totally unsafe.

Note to self: Scowl Callie for leaving her window up.

I could have been a rapist, or a convict killer, or even a hungry bear..

Well maybe not the last part.

I slowly raised the window to where I could fit in, quietly I climbed in her room.

Wow, nice room. Even though it's dark I could tell it was nicely decorated.

My wandering eyes fell on Callie's bed. She was sleeping.

She looked so at peace, almost human like. I would feel awful for waking her up....

Oh well.

I slowly crawled into her bed. Slowly I began to blow in her ear. I felt her shift slightly, I kicked it up a notch.

"Scream and I'll kill you." I whispered in her ear, making my voice a tad deeper.

That did. She jilted awake but didn't scream, it was dark so she couldn't see my face.

I breathing was still unsteady. ''Shhhh." I told her, I then began tickling her sides.

She giggled and began swinging her arm everywhere, hitting me in my face. "Ow!"