23. The Quidditch Final

The Easter half term came and went so quickly, with all the studying for the OWLs I was trying to get all Os if possible. We also had quidditch practice every day as Oliver wanted to go over tactics over and over again before the match.

As Slytherin were in the lead by 200 points and Oliver constantly told us this and about how we needed to keep at least 50 points up the whole game. We all wanted to win the Quidditch cup as the last time we won was when Charlie was one the team.

Between Gryffindor and Slytherin we started having small fights between the houses, I tried not to get involved as I want to be in the best state for the games. I tried getting the twins to do the same but they were extremely enthusiastic about the feud between the two houses.

- - - -

It was the night before the game and Fred and George were cracking jokes left, right and centre making most of the common room laugh, Oliver was looking at a model of the quidditch pitch and moving things around when Oliver yelled at us, "team! Bed!"

We all ran upstairs to our dorms so quick I forgot to say goodnight to Fred and we all fell into peaceful sleeps.

We woke up and as a team we walked into the great hall and everyone was applauding us except the Slytherin table.

"You all need your energy so eat up!" Oliver demanded but I didn't see him eat.

"So do you!" I tell him.

"I'm not feeling hungry." He replies.

"Fine, if you don't eat neither do I." I sat there stubbornly and folded my arms around my body.

"Oliver I would eat if I was you, she is extremely stubborn and I know about it." Fred tells him as he carry's on eating.

"Fine," he says as he grabs some slices of toast and starts eating once he ate two slices I started to eat.

We all finishing eating then Oliver hurried us all down to the pitch and once again revived applause from everyone but the Slytherin table, who just glared at us.

We arrived at the pitch and Oliver started pacing the pitch, "I swear his been walking up and down for a good ten minutes now." Fred whispers to me.

"Yeah sure feels that way, nervous?" I ask him as he pulls me in for a hug.

"Not really, what about you?" He asks as he holds his new broom in his free hand.

"A little." We pull away from the hug and look at the school and the doors were opening.

"Changing rooms!" Oliver shouted, he really was on edge today.

The whole changing room stayed silent as we got changed into our quidditch robes and Oliver spoke up, "Well team this is our last game of the year, and my last game as captain so let's go and kick some Slytherin arse!" He shouts.

We walked onto the quidditch pitch with flags with the Gryffindor lion on and banners with 'GO GRYFFINDOR!" And "LIONS FOR THE CUP!" No pressure on us or anything.

"And here are the Gryffindors!" Lee announced. "Potter, Avery, Johnson, Spinnet, Weasley, Weasley and Wood. Widely acknowledged as the best team Hogwarts has seen in years-"