81. May Madness

"Fred - hurry up!" I shout from the living room as I get the twins ready as they are crying. "If we want to look at that house on time!"

"I'm coming!" Fred shouts from upstairs.

"Okay, well these two are teething and aren't enjoying it!" I say over the girls screaming. "It's okay - it's okay. Fred!"

"I'm here." He says from behind me, then taking Thea from my arms.

"Thank you, I'm sorry for shouting but I'm so stressed and with these two starting to teeth is only adding to it." I say, cuddling Lyra. "Right we should get going."

"Yeah, I've got the baby bag." Fred tells me, as we walk out the door. "George! We shouldn't be too long, about an hour at the most."

"Alright! We've got some products to try out, so be quick." George replies as Verity is behind the till, putting products in a bag for a customer.

"We will try!" I shout, as we walk out of the shop door.

The house we are looking isn't too far away from the Burrow and they said we can move in at the end of August, if we do want it. With the girls still tearful, Fred and I give them their magical dummy's which helps sooth the pain.

"I'll apparate us there." Fred says, holding on to me as he holds onto Thea.

We get that swirling sensation, until we land outside the house. The house we were looking at had a big field surrounding it, with trees, flowers or different kinds, bushes and shrubs. The house it's self was two floors and has four bedrooms, three upstairs and one downstairs. The house also had two bathrooms and a small toilet down the stairs. The houses exterior was stone brick and looked absolutely beautiful.

We walk up the path to the house and knock on the door, to see the witch that was selling the house, as the door opens it reveals a middle aged witch.

"Hello, you must be Fred and y/n." She says, extending her hand for the both of us to shake which we do. "It's nice to meet you both."

"It's nice to meet you too." I say to her and Fred replies the same.

"Come in, come in." She says ushering us in.

After we look around the house, which is fairly big, with an enclosed back garden I could really picture us living here, although I wonder if Fred thought the same.

"We will be in touch." Fred tells the women, as we walk off of the grounds.

"So what did you think?" I ask Fred.

"I like it, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to move out of the flat yet, I mean are we in any rush?" Fred says.

"Not really, we have a month or two to decide and true, we still have space in the flat and we don't plan on having anymore babies anytime soon and I don't think George and Angie do either." I say, before we apparate outside of the shop.

"I'm just glad these two weren't crying the entire time." Fred says, as we walk into the shop.

"So am I, but I can see why they do." I tell Fred, as he helps me up the stairs with the babies, before pressing a kiss on my lips.

"Are you sure you can bath and feed them by yourself?" Fred asks me, as I walk into the flat with him following me.

"Yes, and tonight they are having some blended up spaghetti bolognese, so it's milk now anyway get on with work before George kills you." I say, he says bye to me and the girls and I lay them on their play mat before making their bottles as they roll around.

"Here comes the bottles." I say, sitting on the floor and helping them with their bottles, and I was grateful they were drinking them and not crying like last night.