75. December

As we came into December, I was finally aloud to do something other than sit on my arse all day.

"So you, Thea and Lyra can go about your daily life's like normal." Eloise tells me, as we sit in the living room of the flat.

"Thank you." I say to her.

"It's been my pleasure, now take care, all of you and maybe we will see each other again in a few years." Eloise tells me, with a smile.

"Hopefully." I tell her, before seeing her out of the shop, as Fred watches the babies, and I go back up to see him talking away happily to them as they they stare blankly back at him in their baby chairs.

"They don't look interested." I say laughing at him.

"Yeah - I can tell." Fred says and he walks over to me, grabbing my face and pressing a kiss on my lips, before we go to the girls, who were in matching outfits but different socks - that was our way of telling which baby was which, as Thea had yellow socks on again and Lyra had white.

"They are honestly so cute, I'm mean I'm biased but whatever." I say as I cradle Lyra in my arms.

"But you are correct in saying that they are cute," Fred says, walking to the front door with Thea.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"To show her around the shop, come on." Fred says, with a cute smile on his face, looking down at Thea and he smiled at her sweetly, before walking out the door.

Honestly Fred was the most amazing dad. Having been on bedrest for the last eleven days was hard, but Fred was so helpful, letting me rest as much as possible, constantly checking on the three of us, I mainly think that he was worried that something might happen to us.

"Fred, wait up." I say, walking out with Lyra in my arms.

"Look here comes, mummy and Lyra." Fred says to Thea and she just stares up at him. "And here comes uncle Georgie."

"So your finally off of bedrest?" George asks me.

"Yes, finally, six weeks in total." I say as I bounce Lyra in my arms gently. "It's all because of you two being very impatient babies. George do you want to give her a cuddle?"

"Quickly, but I have to work." George says.

"Well, I'm back tomorrow." Fred tells his twin, as George cuddles Lyra for a minute before handing her back to me.

"Yeah, and I need to go Christmas present shopping at some point or everyone is getting Godric knows what." I tell Fred. "And I need to get the mirror and talk to the kids later, they want to see the babies again."

"Well they are adorable." Fred tells me, as George walks off, to go back to working.

"Your mum was saying yesterday, that she wants us all there for Christmas, now obviously we want to be there, but how are the four of us going to be able to stay there?" I ask Fred as we walk around the shop.

"We will figure something out, and mums excited for the girls first Christmas." Fred says, which was obvious.

"Yeah, we will." I say as we walk down some stairs to the bottom floor of the shop, and we see Jack and Melody walking in as we said we would have everyone come round tonight to have a catch up and announce the godparents.

"I see someone finally got off of bedrest." Jack says, gesturing to the fact that I was waking around.

"Yes, finally and we are giving these beautiful girls a tour or their daddy and uncles shop."
I reply.