Chapter 4. New School, Familar Faces

I drove to school, first day at this school. You can do this Skyler. Don't embarrass yourself.
Once I arrived I parked my car in the large parking lot and got out , walking passed the "basket case" kids who hung out by the dumpsters , smoking their cigarettes.

I walked to the office.

"Hi, I'm Skyler Saxon , I'm new here do you by any chance have my schedule?" I asked a old looking lady at the front desk as politely as I could .

"Yes I do, here ya go. " she smiled warmly handing me the schedule.

English 8:00-8:55
Algebra 8:58-9:45
History 9:48-10:15
Lunch 10:18-11:00

As I walked to English I was pulled into a dark room.

"What the fu-"
I was cut off by lips crashing into mine.
I pushed who ever was kissing me away and flipped the light switch on which wasn't really hard to find with my wolf senses.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked rudely but more confused than anything, looking at a beautiful brunette girl about 2 inches shorter than me. I was about 5'9 but I wouldn't call myself tall.

"Oh shit, I thought you were someone else."

"Oh Really?" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah I'm so sorry, I was supposed to meet someone here."

"Who?"

Then in walked Megan.

"Skyler?" Megan was now confused also.

I ignored Megan's retort and looked at the brunette "Who are you?"

"I'm Emma, I was meeting Megan here."

Ohhh so she was supposed to be kissing Megan,I see. Maybe Megan wasn't as straight as I thought she was.

"Oh, well I should be getting to English. Have fun you two!" I smiled and walked out of the room. Not only to find Megan walking behind me.

"Hey." said Megan walking next to me now.

"Hey."

"I have English right now too."

"Cool, but let's not be late."
I grabbed her by the hand and started running so we would make it on time.

~~~

"Everyone this is Skyler, she's new here so be friendly." the teacher said quickly before starting the lesson. I sat down next to Megan she smiled and passed me a note.

Looks like Sam has the hots for you.

She nodded to her right for me to see a blonde girl smiling, looking me up and down. I wrote on the note

Yea, well Sam is hot herself, but I'm not really into blondes , since you know who.

And passed it back to Megan.

"Passing notes on the first day?" The teach spoke abruptly. She stood from her podium walking over to my desk. "Why don't we read to the class what was so important to talk about." just like that she snatched the note and walked to the front of the class reading it out loud for the class to hear.

Everyone's eye were on me. So much for being friendly to the new student.

Fuck.