Chapter 10. The Talent Of Coming Out

A/N: Sorry For The Long Wait; This chapter is basically just Skyler picking up Megan and Jacob for the party. It's get into Jacobs coming out story and it actually goes to his point of view. You meet a new character in it that might be around more through the story so I encourage you to read this even though it's more about Jacob than Skyler.

Skyler's POV

I was waiting in the car for Megan to come out of her house for the party. Soon enough she walked out of her house wearing a tight white t-shirt under a loose black and red flannel. An tight black jeans that showed off her nice u-uuuh um...back pockets that were plain black just like the rest of the jeans,,,, but her ass sure did look good.....

She walked up to my car and got in.
"Hey." she smiled.

"Hey, you look good." I said trying to sound nonchalant.

She laughed ,"don't i always."

"Sure whatever you say." In a sarcastic/teasing manner. She was right she did always look good.

On the way to the party I decided to pick up Jacob, he was alway the life of the party, so why not.

~~ Once we got to Jacob's house I walked up to his front door leaving Megan sitting in the car. I knocked twice ,then heard Jacob "Nah man don't worry my mom isn't supposed to come home till 11 tonight." then the door opened I was face to face with what looked to be a stoned Jacob.

"Hey Skylar." He said with a goofy grin. Then he leaned closer and whispered in my ear "Guess who just got laid? This guy!" Pointing both thumbs toward himself. I glanced behind him only to a guy zipping up his jean pants. To top it off I knew the guy! His named was Matt and we were in the same science class in 7th grade and 8th grade. Woah he sure did get well...hot.

"Hey, do you want to come to a party with me and Megan?"

He shrugged "Why not," then he laughed and whispered to me again so Matt couldn't hear "Can I bring me fuck buddy?"

"No Jacob." I said playfully pushing him.It wasn't anything new to me Jacobs alway been this way. He's always been goofy and very open with his sexuality. He came out in 9th grade when our school had a talent show.

"But you're bringing yours!" He laughed smiling , playfully pushing me back.

I felt offended for a split second, it was almost like I wanted to say she was more than that.
9th grade Jacob's Pov ~~

I was getting ready for my big performance , well it was just suppose to be a little comedy skit but I was a little nervous.

I popped a mint in my mouth(it was a fetish of mine, I just always carried around mints and gum) right then I felt some put their hand on my shoulder. It was Bryan , we were both doing the skit together.

"Are you nervous ?" I asked looking back at him.

He blew air out of his mouth a little "A little."

"AND THE NEXT ACT JACOB AND BRYAN"

Now this was a last minute thing so we hadn't really had practice so we were just reading off the script my friend Grant had printed out for us.

We walked out with , then Beyoncé started playing and I started to get confused , that wasn't a part of the act. I just went with it and start to read off the script into the microphone next to Bryan.

"Hey, I'm Jacob Silvan. And I like doing things such as, playing video games..." I acted as if I was playing on the xbox as you would in improv "CHEATER, STOP SPAMMING ME! YOU'RE MOM SELLS SPINACH AND TUNA" I said like I was yelling through a headset. And people laughed. So I moved on " I also like eating Cheetos, and kissing bo-" what? I paused, and sighed " I like kissing boys , but don't worry ladies, there's plenty to go around." I winked at the crowd of students gasping and some laughing and walked off the stage. Then Bryan continued his part. To be totally honest I was pissed at Grant, he had no right. Of course I was ready to come out, but I liked girls too, a lot...

After the talent show was over I stood at the bus stop, then felt eyes on my back and slowly turned around. It was Bryan.

"Hey Jacob," he said in his deep masculine voice. God, he was so hot.

"Hey..." I could barely look him in the eye, I knew he was raised by Catholics who believed liking the same sex is wrong.

"Want to come over tonight? My parents are working, and I know they wouldn't care,they love you dude." He looked down at the ground.

"Sure. If you want me to-"

"I do, I want to talk to you..alone." He said cutting me off.

"Okay."

He looked up from the ground and into my eyes and smiled."Okay."

~~~

AN:// So that was a little flash back , I've been busy lately, and cross country just started so I haven't had time to write the Party Chapter because I want it to be really good. It should be done by Sunday so be ready. I hope you guys like the story so far , please let me know by commenting and voting. :)