Chapter 3. Whos in my room

There was a loud crash in my room

Which caused me to quickly sit up in my bed. In my true nature I went into half-werewolf , which was why my eyes were turning bright yellow and my fangs growing out , and I was getting claws.

There was that scent that my wolf loved, so familiar. Like vanilla.

The lights turned on.

I growled, trying to hold myself back.

"Skyler."

"Uuuhhhh." I was stuck and my half-werewolf form, which wasn't totally terrifying but still isn't something you want to see next to your bed at night.

Amy had only seen me once before like this.

She sighed "I just came to say I'm so-"

I didn't know what was happening, I couldn't tell why my wolf was doing this. Before I knew it I was pressing her against my wall kissing her. Her hands traveled into my hair. We continued it to my bed. I straddled her in my arms starting to rub in between her legs. She let out a soft moan encouraging my wolf to go further. I gripped her pants button attempting to unbutton it but she stopped me.

"No." She commanded.

Surprisingly she flipped me over causing her to be on top me now, kissing my neck and putting her leg in between my legs holding me close. Making the area throb from the pressure she was applying from her leg.

You can guess what happened that night.

~~~

The morning after Amy was already gone which I certainly didn't mind considering I didn't feel anything but lust last night , since she had broken my trust.

I stumbled into my shower washing myself. After that, then brushing my teeth.

I put on my black skinny jeans and a plain white tee , along with socks and my vans. I then put on some make and did my hair which was basically just brushing, straightening, and parting it to the side.

I walked up the stairs since my bedroom was by the basement.

"Morning!" My mom smiled as I walked into kitchen were she was reading the newspaper next to Adam (my protector) , who seems to be getting to close to my mom, I didn't like that.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"Oh stop being grumpy!" My mom said chuckling.

"Yea you shouldn't , sounded like you had more than a good night." Said my protector, who was basically my dad figure. He taught me everything I had to know about being me. He taught me how to control my wolf , at least for most of the time. I still had a lot to learn, I was only 17.

"Yea, yea. Bye guys. "

I put my book bag on over my shoulder and walked to the front door opening it as my mom shouted
"Bye sweetie have nice day at your new school!" on my way out the door.