Chapter 11. The Party

Skyler's POV

~~~ "Come on Jacob ! Get out already!" I yelled at him as he was still in the shower. A minute or two later he strolls out looking innocent.

"Sorry I was shaving my legs" he winked. Jacob slowly lifted up his tan khakis to show me his hairy legs.

"Yeah okay Sasquatch, now let's go."

"Wait I have to get my shoes on!!" He squealed running up the stairs.

He came back hopping on one leg slipping on his vans. "I can't believe you left Megan in the car."

I looked at him with a puzzled expression, "What why?"

"I don't know I thought it was kinda rude, but it's okay , you're probably going to give her plenty of company tonight." He petted my head.

I growled, "What the fuck do I look like a dog?!"

"Considering you're a werewolf... sometimes." He smiled at me, I was not amused "Oh come on Skyleerr, live a little."

I stayed stubborn as we walked towards the car.

"I lovvee youu." He said hugging me around the shoulder.

"I love you too." I mumbled.

"What was that? I can't hear you, can you say it louder?" Jacob pushed.

"I love you too." I said loudly almost roaring it.

He smiled "Don't I know it."

I hopped in the driver seat of the car.
"Sorry we were in there so long, Jacob got side tracked.-" I said to Megan before I heard Jacob yell from outside the car.

"Are you fucking kidding me! I have to sit in the back!" He glared at Megan through the glass window as he opened the car door. If looks could kill Megan would've dropped dead. Megan seemed nervous, she obviously was clueless that Jacob was just fucking around, he was a easy going guy, I knew he didn't care at all.

"I can sit back there I you want." Megan immediately offered.

"Nah, I'm fine I love sitting in the back." He said nicely, smiling and tilting his head.

Megan looked at me silently asking if he was crazy.

"He was just kidding when he yelled." I whispered to her and laughed, starting the car.

"Ooooh, I knew that " She giggled.

~~~ Here we were, drunk teens everywhere.

"SKY YOU MADE IT!" Carson yelled over the loud music smiling , holding a red solo cup.

"Crazy party!" I yelled back.

"Yea, do you want a drink? I can grab you a beer." He asked.

"Nah, thanks though," I figured I could find my own , I didn't trust people giving me drinks at parties like this. #roofies.

"Okay, have fun!" He yelled walking away, waving.

"Who's that ?" Asked Jacob , who was in the middle of checking him out.

"Carson,hot huh?" I elbowed into him. Carson already had a girlfriend , but that didn't mean Jacob couldn't try. Try as in hit on him and get no where.

"Yeah... He's gorgeous."

"Oh my god Jacob." I chuckled , at his new infatuation.

"I'm gonna go talk to him." Jacob whispered in my ear and walked off after him

"Okay have fun!" I yelled.

I turned to my left noticing that Megan was no where to see. I wondered around looking at all my drunk classmates.