He was cool: Chapter Fifteen

"If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!" I cheered. "IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS!" the kids clapped their hands. "IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT AND YOU REALLY WANT TO SHOW IT-"

"Do you really have to sing that stupid song?" Kingsley glared at me.

"Yes," I grinned. "It's my favorite song!"

"No wonder these kids like you," Kingsley rolled his eyes. "You're a grown-sized child yourself.."

"I shall take that as a compliment," I pouted my lips. "Now... which ice cream store shall we go too?"

"Not marble slab," Kingsley cut in. "Anywhere, but there."

"Were not even close to that store," I frowned. "There's a local one here."

"Whatever the hell you say..." he murmured.

"HEY!" I stopped abruptly. "Don't say that kind of language around here!"

"Who are you to tell me what I can and can't say?" he lifted a taunting eyebrow.

"There are kids here," I smacked him square on the shoulder.

"Ouch!" he whined. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR-"

"SHUTUP!" I smacked him again.

"WHAT THE F-" I placed a firm hand ontop of Kingsley's mouth before he could say anything more.

"He's scaring me..." whimpered a child.

"I don't like him," nodded Daniel.

"I don't either," I agreed taking my hand off his mouth while wiping it on his shirt. Kingsley glared at me while I glared back.

"Stupid kids.." Kingsley murmured.

"HE SAID A BAD WOOOOORD!" all the kids chimed at once.

"You know what that means kids?" I looked at all of them. "That means Kingsley here gets to buy you guys icecream next week again!"

"YAAY!" they all cheered.

"Like hell I'll buy these twerps icecream again," Kingsley snorted.

"Then you don't mind-"

"Fine, fine.." Kingsley rolled his eyes. "Just don't sing that retched song or I might actually cut myself."

"What song?" I frowned. "You mean this one? HEY KIDS!" I cheered. "IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT-"

"I'm in hell..." Kingsley sighed. "I'm in hell.." he murmured while we sang along.

******

"Your total comes to 198 dollars," the woman smiled.

"For freaking icecream?" he glared at the cashier.

"Well..." I licked my cone. "If you do the math Einstien theres about 36 plus me divide by that amount is about 5 dollars each."

"Who in there right mind spends this much for ice cream?" Kingsley turned around glaring at me.

"Hey," I pointed my cone at him. "You're the one who offered."

"You're the one who blackmailed me!"

"Well excuse me," I snorted. "I felt threatened enough-"

"Threatened?" Kingsley widened his eyes. "Where in this equation were you threatened?"

"My god.." I gasped.

"What?" Kingsley stared at me.

"Since when did an idiot like you know a word like an equation," I laughed.