He was cool: Chapter Twenty-One

Kingsley's POV

"Stop it," she giggled in my ear. "That spot tickles," she wrapped her arms around my neck taking a seat on my lap.

"I'm not even touching you," I smiled narrowing my eyes at her. I slowly placed my hand on the nape of her lower waist and pulled Alexandria in. Her kinky smile all of a sudden faded as I pull her in closer to my face. Our lips touched instantly with intense altitude I felt Alexandria grip harder around my neck as she leaned in closer against my body. Too easy, I thought trying not to smile while kissing her.

Girls are like milk. They have an expire date so you have to drink them up fast, use them before they get spoiled. Easy as that when they do well you move on to the next one. Oh Alexandria, I sighed in my mind playing with her lips against mine. Just like all the rest of the milk cartons you didn't disappoint.

The doorbell unexpectedly rang all of a sudden and right away I knew who it was. Getting up abruptly I forgot weirdly enough Alexandria was on my lap and heard her yelp when she fell.

"Woops," I raised my eyebrows jogging to the door. Opening it up I found Martin and Brad awkwardly looking around suspiciously.

"So.." I leaned with one arm on the open door. "May I ask what the hell you guys are doing here?" I glared at them.

"Um-um," Martin stuttered. "We-"

"We found her," Brad awkwardly cleared his voice. Blinking I slammed the door in there faces and casually started walking back to where Alexandria was on my seat playing with her hair. An annoyance suddenly overwhelmed me, but I was more preoccupied with finishing the business.

"Where were we?" I smirked leaning in for another kiss. The door bell rang again just as I was about to lean in. Rolling my eyes I pressed a finger ontop of Alexandria's lip and walked away to the door. Opening up the door I glared and opened my mouth, but was cut off bby Martin.

"We got Seb's girlfriend!" he talked quickly.

"What?" I stared at him still glaring.

"We-we," Brad stuttered. SHoving my way through them I ran out in front and looked around to find an ambulance. Turning back around I found Brad shrugging while Martin shook his head.

"What the hell?" I looked at them confused.

"We kinda sort of..." Martin mumbled.

"SPIT IT OUT!" I snapped.

"We stole it," Brad flinched.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS JACKING AMBULANCES FOR?" I scratched my head. "ARE YOU GUYS FREAKING STUPID?"

"We-" began Martin.

"SHUTUP! I pointed my finger at hi and started walking over to the ambulance. Martin and Brad shortly followed to the back where I told them to open it.

"Why the hell would you guys bring an ambulance with Seb's girl in it," I snorted getting in. "I mean-" I stoped halfway short where I recognized the face on the Gurnee. My heart stopped a little as I walked two steps closer and clarified who it was.

"Is this a sick joke?" I snarled grabbing Brads collar.

"I swear!" he stammered. "It's his girl we saw her fall and everything!"

"Yeah!" Martin quickly nodded his head.

"What?" I whispered letting go. "What do you mean she fell."

"Dude it was crazy someone pushed her off the cliff-" Martin began, but I cut him off.