He was cool: Chapter Seventeen

For the past week and a half I was forced to go over to Irina's house and do her dirty work... Not only that, but the contract with Seb (being the first month) ended. Only meaning one more month left with being Seb's fake girlfriend eventhough I still haven't seen his parents or his future wife. God I just want this to end! It's killing me in the inside this whole being a fake girlfriend. I wanted to be free of being someone elses this year... eventhough really I'm NOT really his girlfriend it still feels like it.

Hugging, holding hands with Seb, cuddling in front of others.... It's scary how fake both Seb and I are, it really is. I really didn't think much of CINS when he first told me, spooked me, but nothing more. Cirus was scary, but kind in a weird violent way. Irina... is by far the worst person I have ever met in my life. My whole body shudders when I'm near her.

The fact she would go to this extent to get a GUY really does give me shivers. You know why? because I convinced myself this girl could be a potential serial killer (with her stabbing me and all) and I for one have no intention in getting Irina mad. I feel like I could reallyg et hurt in her presence.

I've only been once this humiliated/moritified in my life and that was when I dated my first boyfriend... This is the second worst thing that has come next to it. Today like all the days I've been going to her house was no exception.

Irina is weird. At first she's nice and we actually do things like dress up (barf), get our nails done, hair, makeup... All the things she likes to do. It's like she has no friends and I'm her little doll that she could do anything with. Like right now she told me to sit so she could play with my hair. Doing as she said so I walked over and sat on the floor while she played with my hair.

"You have nice hair," Irina combed her fingers through my hair. "I've always wanted to be a brunette." She stood up slowly walking over to me, I catiously moved forward a little as she got up, but Irina was fast and grabbed a chunk of my hair. I stared at her shocked as she snapped the chunk away with sisscors.

"Oh.." she frowned. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too."

"You didn't mean too?" I gasped getting up. "What the hell?" I touched my hair. "You know how long I've been growing out my hair to stay like this?" I glared at her.

"Do I look like I care?" she frowned. "Plus you look hilarious like that," she giggled.

"You b-"

"Say it," she interrupted. "I dare you."

I stared at Irina as she expressionlessly turned her expression into a full on grin and then started laughing out loud.

"You really are funny Mercury," she grinned. "Sit down so I can finish." I stood staring at Irina as she clasped and reopened the scisscors repeatedly. "Sit... Down." She ordered.

Shaking with anger I had no choice, but to sit back down as Irina continued to play with my hair. I watched in horror as she snipped away my hair.. the long black peices forming a pool on the floor.

"There," she gave me a mirror. "Don't you look gorgeous?"

My hair looked like and felt like a disaster. Like a freaking tsunami of knives went through my hair and left some long pieces but decided to chop some off. I clenched my teeth hard as I stared at my reflection and felt my chest burning.

"I'm tired," Irina yawned. "Leave me at once," she commanded walking over to the door.

"You'll never have Seb you know that?" I whispered dropping the mirror. "I know you know," I turned glaring at her.

"You're right about one thing," Irina sharply turned around. "But many things you're wrong about."

"What exactly do you want from me?" I breathed shakily. Irina was quiet for a second, but a smirk relapsed on her face.