He was cool: Chapter Three

Everything went into slow motion as I ran for my life. I could barely feel the ground under my feet, my heart banging against my chest. Slightly turning my head to the side I witnessed three guys chasing me for god knows what.

"HEY! STOP!" shouted the guy I hit my car into earlier.

"Why're you running?" questioned the one I bumped into.

"CLASS IS GOING TO START? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING?" shouted another guy  trailing behind.

I turned my head back to the front to focus on my feet mumbling to myself to keep running, just no matter what keep running. I don't even know what these guys want from me, jesus.

i could feel a hand creeping slowly from behind, but swiftly enough i cut a corner to dodge the grab. I heard a grunt behind me so i picked up my speed biting my lip. A couple of people got in the way of our race, but oh hell no I was determined to out run all these guys.

"STOP!" shouted a voice.

Squeals and curious voices shouted along the way of the race just making the run even more difficult. The second bell suddenly ran which sent a surge of pleasure and displeasure running through my veins. I CAN'T BE LATE! I thought.

Cutting another corner this time I smiled because I found an exit that could lead me easily around and back into another exit where my math class is. HAHAHA this was to easy, I smirked.

An opening door suddenly got in my way which I easiley dodged, but carried something else. The force from the door created a current that dispatched my hood off my head and sent my hair flying.

The exit was nearing closer and closer as my feet were slowly getting tired. I couldn't stop.. No I wouldn't stop. Something tugged on my hair all of a sudden and I knew instanty what was grabbing me.

Flipping my head to the right I tried to snatch his hand away from my hair, but his grip was hard. Wincing from the pain I lost balance from my left foot and watched in horror as I fell backwards.

The idiot who decided to grab me while running didn't realize i was falling... and what do you know he fell right on top of me.

Pain entered the back of my head as it met the hard floor. Not only that, but a body also slammed on top of me worsening the pain.

"OOOOOWWW!" I whined closing my eyes shut.

"You thought you could outrun me?" breathed a voice, "Well you're wrong.." he whispered breathlessly.

His body was planted against mine firmly, his chest moving up and down from breathing so hard. Slowly opening my eyes I met a pool of jungle forest green eyes staring at me. His breath smelled like coffee... Krispy Kreme's coffee. His skin was prickly a sign that meant his aftershave was coming. Some of his curly brown hair clung to his sweaty forehead. I grimaced a scream as someone else came along. I prayed to god it would be a teacher.

"Ah god..." sighed another voice. A figure suddenly fell next to me face first onto the ground. "I'm tired.." breathed the guy.

"How dare you give me a pizza hut number?" hissed the guy on top of me, "Do you know who I AM?"

"Let me guess the librarian? 'Cause man I have alot of over due books?" I slurred sarcastically staring straight at his eyes.

"The librarian..." laughed the guy next to me, "Oh man you crack me up chicky" he smiled.

"First off pervert" I cleared my voice, "Get the hell off me!" I demanded. The guy on top of me stared at me faintly, his eyes darting rapidly as he stared me.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" he suddenly asked.

"What?" I snapped.

"Are they brown or are they green?"