Confessions to Make

"What....What's that face for?"

  "You need to be more careful."

  "Oh, if you're worried about Ritsu, he's not gonna do anything. He's my friend. It's not like he's going to go blab to everyone that I'm trans."

  "You're right, he's not." There was something about Mori's tone that made my brows furrow, something about how certain he sounded. Mori stepped back before turning to walk away. "Just be more careful."

  'Well, someone is acting weirder than usual....' I thought while watching him leave in silence.

~

  "I-I'd like to request....Sin." My ear twitched at the familiar voice, and I looked up to see Ritsu.

  "You didn't have to come as a guest to see me, you know." I stated while sitting down some tea on the table.

  "O-Oh, right."

  "Yeah, the host persona I have isn't how I normally act, too."

  "Huh?"

  "I'm the 'beast type' host. Sugar or honey for your tea?"

  "S-Sugar. 'Beast type'?"

  "It's cringy, in my opinion, but the girls like it."

  "Wait, are you the beast type because of your face?"

  "Sort of. But basically, the persona is....well.... It's actually hard to explain, really." Setting the teacup in front of Ritsu.

  "What do you mean?"

  "I can show you, but I'm serious when I say it's a bit embarrassing."

  "O-Okay."

  "I'm serious, Ritsu. And since we're being watched, I kinda have to keep up the persona."

  "Yeah....I noticed the staring." He glanced around the room as I leaned my arm against the back of the couch. Giving a short sigh through my nose, I then made Ritsu look at me with my fingers under his chin.

  "I hope their staring doesn't bother you too much. They just can't help but notice how cute you're being."

  "C-C-C-C-Cute?!"

  "Oh, yes, my little lamb. And, must I say....this sweet side of you is absolutely delicious." I lowly growled while smirking, and Ritsu completely froze. His eyes were wide before his entire face exploded red. He quickly averted his gaze while covering his mouth with his hand. "It's embarrassing, isn't it?" I whispered to the redhead while hearing squealing coming from across the room.

  Leaning back on the couch, I picked up my own tea to take a drink. The stares from these girls were like the heat of the sun bearing down on me.

  "S-Sin, do you think....maybe....we could do this more o-often?" Ritsu picked up his tea with shaky hands as he talked. "Because I was just thinking, since you entertain girls all day long it might kind of give you a break from all that. You know, if I came around. I mean if-if you want that, that is."

  "That's fine."

  "Sin!"

  "Hm?"

  "I, uh, have something to say." Ritsu turned to me, and I looked at him. "I just wanted to tell you....that I'm...." I quirked up a brow at the redhead since he didn't usually have such difficulty finding words, but before he could finish what he was saying, Mori plopped down on the couch right between us. The black-haired boy simply crossed his arms and sat back against the couch, but it seemed to cause an uproar among the girls.