Beach Day

"You read magazines too?" Honey popped up next to me as I sat in the window.

  "No, looking for ideas."

  "For?"

  "A haircut." I turned the page while glancing over the faces. "I like having long hair, but I'm debating an undercut."

  "Oh, I think that'd look cool! Why the change?"

  "I don't actually do much with my hair, and if I don't like it cut, I can just grow it back out."

  "Ooo, if you do get it cut, it'd look really cool slicked back." Honey grinned while sliding his fingers through his own hair to show what he meant. "With your eyes and piercings, you'd really look awesome."

  "....You think so?"

  "Yeah!"

  "Guess I'll try it out then."

~

  "Sin! Over here!" I heard Honey shout, and I saw the little blond waving his hand wildly from a small group that looked like they were stretching. Running my hand through my hair, I sheepishly grinned and felt the breeze on my neck since I'd gotten it cut before coming to Okinawa. "Uwah! I told you it'd look cool!" Honey smiled. "Right, Takashi?" He turned to the taller male that was staring at me.

  "Mm." Mori nodded while glancing away.

  "Sin! You cut your hair?!" A girl gasped, and I vaguely recognized her as a regular from the Host Club. Oh....Oh no, I'd have to play that persona while here, too?

  "Should I not have, my little lamb? Please, tell me what you truly think." My voice dropped as I tilted her chin up with a finger. Her face went a deep crimson as she began to stutter.

  "N-N-N-No, i-it looks great, S-Sin."

  "Oh, you're too sweet to me, dear." Man, I could really say some cringe-y shit, but these girls just ate it up. Did they seriously like this 'beast type' this much or were they just saving me the embarrassment?

  "Yeah, i-it really accentuates your masculinity." Another girl said while holding her cheeks. And then it clicked right there why these girls liked this persona. Between their comments and Honey's, I finally figured it out.

  I looked like a 'bad boy'.

  However, that masculinity comment definitely was boosting my ego. Narrowing my eyes at the girl while smirking, I slightly tilted my head.

  "My, my. All these sweet words are making me quite hungry. Careful, little lamb, I just might eat you up." The girl melted with the slight growl to my voice, and I was so focused on not fucking up this persona that I forgot Honey and Mori were standing right there.

  "If you want a snack, we brought plenty!" Honey piped up, and I wanted to laugh but held it in.

  "I wish Mori would call me his little lamb." I heard a girl in the back of the group sigh.

  "Ooo, it would be something to see Mori a little 'beastly'." Another one piped in and it looked like Honey was listening to each of the girls muttering while Mori stood there with a blank expression.

  "Am I not enough, my dears? I'm hurt." I placed a hand over my heart, and even the faked tone of pain was taken like fodder as the girls surrounded me. And, oh boy, the compliments they gave and the reassurance was stroking my ego more. Until the group parted as Mori stepped forward while his expression was still blank as he leaned down a bit.

  I didn't know what he was doing, but I froze when his finger lifted my chin. He locked eyes with me and spoke just three simple words.

  "My little lamb." Mori's voice was low as his face was only inches from mine. 'Oh, shit. Oh, fuck! Shit! Fuck! Shit! Fuck! Fuckity fuck, fuck!' I mentally screamed as my cheeks flushed red due to the look in Mori's eyes and his tone.