Ouran Fair

"Hey, you know, you've gotten pretty good at this."

  "There's nothing to it, you should've practiced with me earlier."

  "Well, just because we're twins doesn't make both of us good drivers."

  "It's kinda neat having all of us together like this for a carriage ride, huh?" Honey grinned.

  "Yeah. Right."

  "Oh, and for the actual parade tomorrow, we'll all be in 18th-century French costumes. Your outfit will be especially opulent, Haruhi."

  "Oh, wonderful." Haruhi sounded unamused, and the bell tower loudly chimed.

  "Ah, the fair's opening ceremony has started." Tamaki smiled.

  "Huh?"

  "Let's make this fair the best one yet!"

  "Sounds good to me."

  "Now remember, as part of the fair, the Host Club will be open to parents and visitors for the next two days, which means we will need to be even more charming than usual. Let's get out there and show our honored guests the time of their lives!"

~

  My head shot up when a loud smack rang out. Guests gasped, and I stopped pushing the tea cart as my eyes went wide while watching Kyoya having to bend down to pick up his glasses from the ground.

  "Is this how my son has been wasting his time?" I heard the man that had smacked Kyoya. "You are an embarrassment to the Ootori name." Kyoya's father wasn't even looking at him as he insulted him, then promptly walked away.

  The handle of the cart bent in my grip before I let it go and stood in the man's way. I knew I had a mean look on my face from the expression he made.

  "You need to apologize to Kyoya."

  "I think you should stay out of private matters that are of no concern to you."

  "Your 'private' became public the moment you hit Kyoya in front of everyone." My lip twitched up into a snarl as my hands balled into fists at my sides. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my head and made me bow.

  "My apologies. The Nashi heir can be a bit brash at times." It was Kyoya, bowing right next to me, and it only angered me more that he was the one apologizing. Although, the man seemed to slightly tense when Kyoya said Nashi. He didn't say a word before walking away. "I wish you hadn't done that, Sin."

  "He literally just smacked you, what did you expect me to do?"

  "I was hoping you would mind your own business." He said coldly while shooting me a look from the corner of his eye.

  "You should know by now that I don't do that when my friends are involved." I shot back without hesitation.

~

  "I have an announcement to make. As of today, Lady Eclair Tonnerre and I are officially engaged. Furthermore, the Host Club will be permanently dissolved after the Ouran Fair." Tamaki's expression was void of emotion as he stood next to the blue-eyed brunette. "That is all."

  I took a step forward while baring my teeth, knowing damn well Tamaki wouldn't freely make that decision on his own. I opened my mouth to say something, but an arm held out in front of me stopped me.

~

  "Kyoya, what's with this outfit?" Haruhi questioned.

  "We told you, it's a costume for the special parade." The twins answered since Kyoya was trying to make a phone call.