⛓Epilogue⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Exophilia, Size Difference, Hair Pulling, Body Worship, Biting, Pet Play, Marking, Oral Sex, Vaginal Fingering, Vaginal Sex, Shower Sex, D/S, Non-Graphic Pregnancy]

  Takashi silently entered the forge while carrying some water. He watched me hammer away at the heated metal as sparks flew. He knew by now to keep a safe distance when he didn't have safety gear on, so he didn't get too close.

  However, since I was a forge demon, I didn't need the gear. We had evolved around fire and hot metal so we couldn't burn. The thickest parts of our horns were even strong enough to break rocks to harvest ore, which the more traditional of our kind still did. I thankfully had at least remembered the safety precautions humans needed so that I could warn Takashi when he started coming into the forge more often.

  When I got to a stopping point, I set the metal to the side to cool and wiped my hand over my face. Takashi got closer to offer me the water.

  "Thanks."

  "You're welcome. What are you working on now?"

  "Ax head. I got a custom order for a ceremonial ax from the Ita Clan."

  "How much of it is left?"

  "Just the finishing touches on the head, then the handle." I took another drink, and Takashi kissed my temple.

  "Don't forget to take breaks."

  "I can take a break right now if you've got something in mind." A smirk pulled at the corners of my mouth since I had noticed Takashi staring. His eyes seemed glued to my arms and exposed skin covered in sweat.

  He took my free hand in his and pulled me away from the anvil before spinning me as if we were dancing. With his other arm across my back, he then dipped me as I laughed. Takashi was smiling when I looked at him.

  "Can't I just admire my husband?"

  "You can."

  "Good." Takashi gave me a kiss while smiling. I was still getting used to him referring to me as his husband, but I liked it.

  I had also been right when betting on Honey being the first of us to get married. Kanazuki had proposed while they were still in college, and they had a big, extravagant wedding that was a mix of Honey's bright aesthetic and Kanazuki's dark occult. Honey had even laughed about how they slept in a coffin bed their first night as a married couple.

  Ritsu was also now dating Mei and running a floral business while she pursued a fashion designer career. The twins had a little sister they doted on between work now, and Satoshi and Chika had taken over the Host Club. Haruhi and Tamaki had announced their engagement a few days ago too, so they were busy planning their wedding.

  Takashi and I had been joined for about six months now, and we were settling into our new roles rather well. The ceremony was a mix of cultures with aspects of forge demon traditions as well as human ones, and everything had thankfully turned out well. Another good thing was how my friends were either too dense or too much of a skeptic to be suspicious.

  Tamaki had even seen one of my younger cousins sneeze fire and thought she was doing a magic trick. In response, he started doing magic tricks by pulling out flowers from who knows where. Haruhi didn't have a clue he had them on him either.

  "Master Sin, Master Takashi. The forge is no place for dancing." Temari spoke up, and we looked over to see her with her hands clasped.

  "We weren't dancing. Were we, Takashi?"