chapter twenty-eight

“Helia?! It's me, Flora!” The fairy, who was accompanied by a servant of the Andros' palace. She barged in, although the room was quite darl, she could still see her husband sat up with their daughter laying on their bed. “How's she?”

“They said they can't get understand what happened but they run a few tests and her blood pressure was severely lowered with no specific reason, which led to her fainting. They said there's a chance she could go in a coma...” Helia whimpered, rubbing his eyes to hold back any tears from showing up. “The chances are low, though.”

“She what? Heck no, not my daughter! There must be something we can do!” Flora responded, her eyebrows furrowed.

“That's not it either, Flo. I got a call, from Riven earlier, explaining that Serenity is not in a good situation either. She also collapsed around the same time Lilian fainted too. Besides, I heard some maids outside hurrying to Zale's room to assist Zale, telling that he fainted too.”

The fairy sighed, playing with her fingers in an extremely nervous way, as she gazed at Helia with confusion in her eyes. “I don't seem to understand... Lilian is not the only one who lost consciousness?”

“Nope. I was also on a phone call with Timmy and the exact thing happened to Theo too. Not only that but we quickly came with a conclusion that this could be somehow linked with the sudden apparition of the portals in the sky.” Helia informed, trying to get every detail transferred to his wife. “By the way, where's that angel baby? Is it back into that bird form or?”

“Ugh, yeah, I forgot about Arraya-- hold on, now that you mentioned it, where is she?” The brunette scratched her head as she stared around although came with the determination that the angel must've escaped, rising Flora's skepticisms.

“Who? It's a she? Arraya? What?”

The nature fairy went to sit down on the mattress next to her daughter as she rested her hand on her chin, reflecting on the dilemma.

“What are you thinking about now?” Helia asked, in a hazy tone, his hands on his hips 

“Okay, what if... If Theo, Reni, Lili and Zale blacked out around the same time, must possibly suggest that Celeste and the twins could be in a similar crisis.” Flora evaluated, ignoring Helia's questions. “But what about the other kids? Aqua and Scarlett.”

“When I heard the maids outside, I didn't hear anything about Aqua, which might tell that she's fine.” The dark-haired young man added.

“Then that must mean... this is only happening to our firstborns?”

“Could be a hypothesis, yeah.”

Flora caressed Lilian's cheek then, intensified a magic ball to light up the room, so it'll be brighter and can glance at her daughter much clearer.

“Lilian, can you hear me? Hang in there. It's Mommy. Please, wake up soon, okay?” She kissed her forehead.

“Flora.”

“Stay with her. I gotta go.”

“Go where?”

The nature fairy sat up, tucking her blonde bangs behind her ear. “I'm not going to sit down and not to do anything. I'm a guardian fairy, my job is to help people no matter what, how or where. That portal might lead somewhere and if that guides me to the answer to our kid and the others’ kids situation and how to save them from this torture, then I guess it's my cue to go in order to make this happen.”

“Okay, okay. Now, hold on--”

“There's someone out there that is also going after us and the Winx. The Trix are also out there. All of this must somehow link to a resolution.” The nature fairy insisted. “I'll go support Aisha. I need her, she needs me. The same way we need the rest of the Winx.”