chapter three

Later that day...

“It was nice talking with you girls again, it's like we back to one of our old sleepovers in Alfea.” Flora contended while a smile embedded her expression as they all agreed at her statement. “It's almost dark out there, what time is it?” Flora gently asked the girls hoping one will answer her question.

“It's five past seven. We better go back downstairs to the others and prepare something to cook for the guys and the kids.” Tecna announced as they all nodded and got up from the bean bags they were all individually sitting on.

“I'm going to change first, these heels I bought the other day are killing me. But they still look cute on me, aha.” Stella took off her heels and quickly ran into her and Brandon's bedroom. The other girls thought it was actually a good idea to change into something comfortable and went on their ways too.

Flora walked in back into her room as she took off her white heels and sighed in relief. She took one of her suitcases and carried it on the bed. She unzipped it and opened it, as she starts to look for pyjamas to wear. Since she didn't feel either warm or cold, she wore a sleeveless white top with pink leggings and white socks on. When she was done changing, she put the old clothes in the laundry bin and tied her hair half up half down. Before closing the suitcase, she also looked for clothes for her daughter to change into when she goes downstairs. She found a light blue short-sleeved shirt with matched light blue trousers and a pair of socks. She lay them on the bed as she zipped the hefty suitcase and put it back on the corner of the room, where it was earlier.

She took her daughter's clothes in a hand and left the room. While walking out, she heard some of the girls' voices, meaning they were downstairs, so she was about to leave too before she saw Tecna walk out of her room with her son Theodore, probably because she had him to change his clothes into pyjamas too.

“Hey Tecna, hello Theo.” Flora sympathised and Tecna noticed her as she sent a smile to her and took his son's hand since they were about to walk back down the stairs.

“Hey, Flo. Theo, say hello back to her.” Tecna said as she turned back to her son.

“Hi.” Theo nicely greeted the young woman and smiled. Flora gave a smile back as they all kept walking down the steps.

Ultimately, they were back on the initial floor, Tecna with Theo and Flora, all walked into the living room where everyone else was: Bloom was sat on the gigantic couch with her daughter Flame on her lap while watching the TV and her other children Blake and Scarlett playing together on the carpet floor, Musa was also watching TV while her daughter Serenity was playing with Flora's daughter Lilian, Timmy was on his phone, Aisha was talking with Nabu while their son Zale was sitting beside them playing with Nabu's phone on some game and their daughter Aqua was playing with a toy on Nabu's arms, and finally, Stella was also sat watching TV with her daughter Celeste sitting beside her. Sky, Riven, Helia and Brandon were nowhere to be seen.

Flora looked around the room, confused why Helia wasn't here and left Lilian. Flora entered the living room and called for Lilian to come with her to quickly change her clothes. At first, Lilian complained a little that she didn't want to go because she wanted to keep playing with Serenity and Flora promised her that she'll still play with her but just needed to change clothes.

Lilian ran up to her and kindly took her mother's free hand as she followed her upstairs. They walked in the left side hall where Flora's room was. As they entered, Flora asked Lilian if she needed the toilet but she said she was okay, so Flora let her be. Lilian took off her ballerinas and Flora helped her take off her dress, then changed into the pyjamas she had ready for her and put her on her socks so her feet won't get cold.