chapter eight

“Good heavens, Winx! What a surprise!” A pinkish-purple haired girl shouted across the bar, from behind the barista counter. She highly waved at the six fairies, who were with their children and the Specialists, to get their attention to see her and she succeeded.

“Dear me, Roxy!” Bloom shouted back, before walking towards her old animal fairy friend. She was bringing Blake along with her because he was holding his mother's hand. “It seems it been ages since I saw you!”

“I could definitely say the same. Those little ones have grown up!” Roxy commented, giving a look to Blake, then ahead to the rest of the other Winx's children. “I don't even know if I can remember all their names.”

The rest of the girls and the Specialists greeted Roxy, as she also got a chance to say hello to the children too and remember their names. The animal fairy offered them to sit down, and that she'll shortly come to them to get their orders.

“This place did not change a bit,” Helia said as he sat down on the chair, next to Lilian, who was sat in between her parents.

The Winx and the Specialists occupied only four tables. At the first table, there was Bloom and Sky with their children Flame, Blake and Scarlett. Secondly, there was Aisha and Nabu with their children Zale and Aqua. Next was Flora and Helia with Lilian, and at the same table, there was also Stella and Brandon with their daughter Celeste. Lastly, there was Tecna and Timmy with Theodore, still, on the same table, there was Musa and Riven with Serenity.

“Yeah, totally agree,” Timmy said, fixing his glasses and looked around him. There were a lot of people there, not too many, but it was quite busy.

“Here are your drinks, guys.” Roxy came with the tray in her right hand while distributing the drinks with her other hand.

“Thanks, Roxy!” Flora exclaimed, along with the others on the table.

“You're welcome. Enjoy them!” Roxy waved, then went back to the barista counter to make more drinks for other clients.

As the Winx and Specialists were enjoying themselves at the Frutti Music Bar, talking about random things they could think of or dancing around with the music on playing, a cloaked figure entered the place. The purpled-haired girl hid under the cloak, her red eyes looking for her target.

·

Moments earlier...

“Trix!” Valiana shouted, in a very happy tune while skipping excitedly around the room, the same one where there was a table with the crystal ball on it present.

“What now?” Icy appeared, then crossed her arms and the other two witches also appeared. Icy still hated the fact of being here, with the stranger who just seemed to be a woman acting like a child, as she thinks.

“Lovely to see you too Icy,” The purple-haired girl sat down on her usual seat, opposite the three seats the Trix sit on. “Before I announce the news, how you girls enjoying your new powers?”

“They're not bad at all! Actually, I feel much more powerful than I ever been.” Stormy confessed while striking three lightning at once, outside Valiana's place, causing damage in her garden, though it wasn't even a garden because all the plants and flowers were dead or cut off and Valiana didn't seem to care anyway.

“Totally agree. If only I could use them against the Winx, it would be so satisfying.” Darcy told, while her eyes went all coal-black as she smirked.

“I was just trying them out before you called us,” Icy commented, trying to not be grateful towards Valiana. “So?! What is the news you're talking about?”