prologue

Almost five years ago, the Winx Club decided it was time to split since there were no more threats to the Magic Dimension. The girls decided they should focus on themselves more and get on with their own lives, thinking it would just be the best for them, but they still do contact each other and sometimes meet up so that they could catch up with each other on what's happening recently in their lives but lately, they hardly have time to go out together given that some, due to royal duties, had to look after their kingdom and the others had to keep looking after their home planets as the guardian fairy.

·

Bloom: 23
Sky: 25

Bloom and Sky are married and they're the new Queen and King of Eraklyon. They have three children, four-year-old twins Flame and Blake and one-year-old Scarlett. When Bloom and Sky found out they were having a baby, they were excited, happy and a bit nervous for this new adventure, at least, were experiencing together. When the royal doctor told them they were not going to be the parent of one child only, but two, they were completely shocked but happier than before! Both of them decided to announce to their kingdom they were expecting but wanted to surprise them later when the twins were born, that the kingdom will welcome a new princess and prince of Eraklyon. Then, later, they have been expecting another baby; Scarlett was a complete surprise, if they had to be honest, they never expected Bloom to be pregnant again, but she was a total blessing for the family and kingdom. Moreover, Bloom's sister, Daphne, became the new Queen of Domino, after marrying Thoren and they have a seven-year-old son, William, and five-year-old daughter, Elsie as prince and princess of Domino.

Flame and Blake looked very similar to Sky than Bloom but both have Bloom's hair colour and they both have Sky's blue eyes. Flame had Bloom's lips but Sky's nose, whereas Blake had both Sky's lips and nose. Flame's and Blake's smile resembled Bloom's. They both inherited Bloom's pale skin colour.

Scarlett has Sky's blonde hair and Bloom's cyan eyes. She looked very much alike to Bloom. She had her nose and lips but had Sky's smile. Her skin colour was very similar to Sky's.

·

Stella: 23
Brandon: 24

Stella and Brandon are married and they're Solaria's new Queen and King. For Brandon, royal life is not that easy, but with his wife by his side, he could do his job perfectly and everyone loved them. They have a daughter whose name is Celeste. It was Stella's choice, she wanted a name that was related or something that was close to Solaria, yet Brandon liked the name too so he agreed with her. They kept the pregnancy a secret, because Stella didn't feel much safe and secure to tell the kingdom yet, but told only family and friends. Bloom and Stella, were, in fact, pregnant at the same time but six months difference. Once the baby was born, they announced that Solaria has welcomed a new princess. Now, she's four-year-old, Celeste.

Celeste had very light brown hair, close to blonde hair, that reached her lower back and she had Brandon's emerald eyes. Her face shape resembled Stella's. Her skin was tanned like Brandon's. Celeste had Brandon's nose and she had Stella's lips. She smiles just like her father.

·

Aisha: 23
Nabu: 26

Aisha and Nabu are married and they're the Queen and King of Andros. Nabu, a couple of years ago, eventually woke up from his eternal sleep, or coma, Ogron had put him in, and everyone was completely shocked and surprised yet super happy to have their old friend back they loved and missed. Aisha was definitely the happiest girl in the entire Magix to hear that her long-gone boyfriend has actually woken up. It was like a dream she never expected to happen. For an amount of time, they didn't get instantly together considering it's been long since they haven't seen and talked to each other; they just felt like they should take time and catch up with each other. Later, though, when did get married, that same day, Andros also made a welcome back party for Nabu, however, Aisha and Nabu had another very important announcement to make: they were expecting a baby! Today, they have a three-year-old son, Zale. They later had another child together, seven-month-old daughter, Aqua.

Zale has Aisha's dark chestnut curly hair that almost reached his shoulders and dark blue eyes. He had Nabu's nose and lips though looked more similar to Aisha. His skin was an absolutely flawlessly chocolate colour.

Aqua, also, has Aisha's dark chestnut hair, as there were little curls, and she also had Aisha's lips and chocolate skin colour. She had Nabu's violet eyes and nose, although she looked exactly like a replication of baby Aisha from the past.

·

Musa: 23
Riven: 25

Musa and Riven, unlike their friends, live together as girlfriend and boyfriend, although they do sometimes have a few couple relationship problems. They were previously engaged but Musa broke it off after finding out Riven cheated on her, whilst Musa was pregnant, but got back together, weeks before she gave birth. They often argue for the tiniest reason ever but most of the times Riven apologises first because, at the end of the day, he loves her and they always find a way to make up. Riven is trying to change in a better man for Musa and their child. They have been thinking to get married but they feel like they should wait more time before actually planning on it. They're parents to a two-year-old daughter, Serenity, though sometimes they just simply call her Reni.

Serenity has Riven's dark pink hair which reached her waist-length and his blue-violet eyes though her eye shape looked just like Musa's. She had her mother's pale skin colour, also had Musa's nose and lips but when she smiles, she does resemble Riven more.

·

Tecna: 23
Timmy: 24

Tecna and Timmy live together. They got married through a virtual game on Tecna's laptop, given that they wanted it to have it differently than usual ones but it was still the best day of their lives. They were also been awarded the best creative technological wedding in Zenith. Later, Tecna found out she was pregnant and, boy, was Timmy scared of becoming a father. He barely could look after himself and he was about to have his first child. They have three-year-old son, Theodore, but sometimes they just call him Theo.

Theodore had Timmy's orange hair colour and had blue-green eyes, Tecna's eye colour. He had Tecna's nose but had Timmy's lips. His skin was light like Tecna's. Whenever he smiled, he looked more like his father.

·

Flora: 23
Helia: 24

Flora and Helia decided to move together to a treehouse in Linphea after they got married in Gardenia. They had a private, family and friends only, wedding service then they had the celebration wedding party commemorated in Helia's home planet. Time later, they expected their first child and they were nothing but happy for what life was expecting for them. Flora's and Helia's friends and families were so proud of them and their little family, given that they had some problems with the pregnancy initially. Today, they're proud parents to a three-year-old daughter, Lilian. Helia's the one who chose her name. Often, people just call her either Lili, Lia or Lils.

Lilian had Helia's dark blue hair colour but natural wavy like Flora and her hair was also long that it reached her waist and her skin is a beautiful ivory colour. She had Flora's eye colour and she had Helia's nose. She looked very similar to Flora, though when she smiles she looks more similar to Helia.

ENJOY :)