19- Letting You Go

CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN

She looked at herself in the mirror as she gently ran her fingers over the scar that sat below her stomache.

She dropped her shirt and released a long sigh.

"Hey," He said as he crept up behind her and snaked his arms around her tiny waist.

He burried his face in the crook of her neck.

"I'm still sore from last night," She pouted. "You beat my shit up, what my coochie ever did to you?"

Saint laughed and place a kiss on her forehead. He walked out of the bathroom and made his way into the bedroom.

Curioss brushed her teeth, then delt with her hygiene before coming out.

Once she walked into the room, she noticed Saint sitting on the edge of the bed with a visible frown on his face.

"The fuck is Glizzy, and why this nigga blowing ya shit?"

"Just some dude, I took pictures of models for him and he's sending them, I guess," She shrugged.

Saint hummed and went on his phone, laying down.

Curioss immediately jumped on him and poked at his side. "Ka'deem," poke "Ka'deem," poke.

"What shordy?"

"You mad?"

Saint chuckled and looked up from his phone, "For what?"

"Shit, I'll delete his number," She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Honey I'm home!" Mehki's voiced boomed. Curioss sprung up out of the bed and made her way downstairs.

"BIYATCH!" She jumped into her arms.

Curioss snapped out of her thoughts and slightly smiled at her friend.

"We going out, it's been forever since we last hung out,"- "How you gon put dick before me?"

"The dick too good sis I'm sorry," She joked.

Mehki waved her off then walked into the kitchen.

A shirtless Saint came down the stairs moments later with a blunt in his hands.

"Sorry Saint but Curioss will be unavailable for the rest of the day, fuck off respectfully," Mehki said once she came out of the kitchen.

She pulled at her arms, bringing her towards the door. "Wait, let me get my shoes bitch," Curioss laughed and removed her hands from her grasp.

After putting on her shoes, Saint wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

"Gimme kiss," He lifted her chin and connected his lips with hers.