27- A Toast (NYE)

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

They sat in a comfortable silence in the room; he typed away, mulling over his paperwork while she wrote in her notebook. He couldn't help but watch her from the corner of his eye; the way her brow furrowed up in concentration, the way she nibbled on the pencil, her messy hair falling over her face.

He lowly chuckled to himself which caused her head to snap up. "What?"

"Nothing," He averted his gaze and looked back at the computer.

A few minutes after, Curioss sat down her notebook on the bed. She felt hot just by staring at him and the tension was too much to bare.

"Take me," She whispered and nibbled on his earlobes. Saint let out a deep and husky moan. "As much as I wanna bend you over this desk, I got shit I needa finish up."

"Now," She said in a soft tone and took the computer out of his hands, "This can wait."

Saint smoothly snaked a hand around her waist, her skirt rising. Wasting no time he sat her down on the desk. Curioss wrapped her arms around his neck and set loose a low but audible moan as he trailed soft wet kisses down her neck.

He swiftly untied her bikini bra and watched as it fell on the floor. Saint kissed down her stomach, his mouth hovering over her private.

"Shit," She trembled as his tongue made sweet contact with her pussy. He twirled his tongue around her clit, watching as her head rolled back and a moan escaped her lips.

She breathed heavily once she squirmed, "Sweet." He said as he sucked up her juice.

Saint placed his two fingers in her mouth, Curioss gripped his hands and sucked on them, not once loosing eye connect.

Saint found it sexy, he needed to tear her insides up. Curioss wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer as she reached down and slid off his shorts.

Without wasting anymore time he rammed his member inside of her.

"YES! YES!" She yelled out as he fucked her raw. Her walls tightened around his thick pole as he slipped in and out of her throbbing wet pussy. He always loved how tight she was.

"Get up," He demanded. Curioss quickly hopped off the desk and he turned her around, bending her over.

He grunted as he roughly entered her tight puni from the back.

"Daddy! Oh yes! FUCK!" She screamed as her body shook. He was hitting her spot, when she closed her eyes she saw stars.

He gripped her hair and continued to go in and out of her. He was fucking her so good as if they were at war with each other and she loved it.

"FASTER!" She yelled and he obeyed.

"Shit, you tight as fuck," He grunted.

"This my pussy," He lowly whispered in her ears as he fucked her from the back. Curioss quivered as tears of pleasure ran down her face. He was exploring her body in a way nobody has ever done, all the built up pleasure was eating her.