Chapter 4- A Story within a story thats within a story

You sigh and finish eating the small lunch you had gotten. After you eat you will read. The lunchroom was quiet, but that was because you were a senior and where sitting in the senior area. No one ever comes here anymore. They all either practice their ballet or they eat outside. It doesn’t rain that often but when it does you like to stay in your dorm room. You disliked the fact of being at school in the rain. You skipped and went into town to dance in a secret spot in the rain. It was fun. But it’s for only when it rains. 

You finished your lunch and began to read the book, as you where you couldn’t help thinking about your story. The one Drosselmeyre wrote about your and your sister. You got up and walked to the school’s library. You wanted to see if they had the book. When you walked in you saw Fakir in loft area of the library. You wonder if he was just reading books or if it was about Mytho… You sigh and walked around until you found it. Silently you ran your fingers over the cover of it. The marking of swans one a silver color and the other black. They were craved into the cover. There underneath the title was his name… Drosselmeyre… You sigh and walk to the desk to check out the book.  

You looked back at the loft to find Fakir looking directly at you. You felt nervous. No one has really stared at you before. Or even make eye contact with you for a long period of time. You finally were able to bring yourself to look away. You quickly checked out as you saw Fakir was walking down toward you. You wanted to stay and see what he wanted, but your body wanted to leave quickly. 

Your heart began to pound you felt that if he came any closer that he would hear. You turn around quickly and run out of the library. You never ran that fast out of anywhere before. You looked toward the school gates, wanting to leave. But you already missed school enough times that it would be a detention. You frown and walk to a quite area of the school. You called it the secret garden of the school. It was hidden and no one went there. It had a little gazebo with some nice white roses around it. You loved being here alone when you had nowhere else to go.

You sat down on one of the steps and opened the book. You wanted a refresher of your story even though you knew it by heart you wanted to see the words that cursed you and your sister.  You sighed and began to read…

 Once upon a time, there were two twin sisters. One had long sliver hair and the other had a strawberry red. They each had blue eyes and stood at the same height. They were beautiful elegant like swans. When they danced it would be magnificent. Yet a terrible fate lies before them. Both sisters were daughters of a great swan and their father… was the Raven. They youngest of the twins didn’t listen to their father and disobeyed him. She wouldn’t do what he said. He wanted her to go get the princes heart. As she was most likely going to be able to attract him the most out of the twins. But she refused to pretend she loved him She was too kind to do that sort of thing anyway. The black swan wouldn’t allow her father to kill her sister so instead they made a deal. The black swan said she would bring the prince’s heart to him herself even if she didn’t make him fall in love with her. And if she didn’t get it she would offer up her own hear by shattering it just like the prince and become her father’s servant forever…