Chapter 5- Black Swan

You opened your eyes to find that you had fallen asleep on the steps. You looked around to see the sun was setting. “Great…” you said to your self quietly. You got up and grabbed your book. You heard some yelling in the distance from where you were. Wondering what that was about you slowly walked toward the sound. When you got there you saw Princess Tutu, Kraehe and Fakir. Oh great… You watched them arguing when you noticed Tutu had a heart shard. You looked at it closely from where you were hiding behind a bush. It looks unnatural…

Pisst… Hey (y/n) listen to me… You see it too. Don’t you? Listen… listen to me… I can grant you the power to stop Tutu and Kraehe. You just have to listen. You heard a deep voice say lowly in your ear.

“Who are you? And what do I need to do for this power?” You replied to the voice you heard.

Use your black swan pendent that you have on. Go now, my daughter.

You put your left hand on the black pendent and close your eyes.

Black feathers surround you all around. You could feel yourself changing all around. Your eyes open to find your self in a black ballet tutu. It was like black swan feathers were the ends of the tutu part. Your hair was in a side bun on the left side held up by a black bow. Your black swan pendent was now like a choker, you also had gloves on the kind that go up to your wrists. So… This is my fate? I can’t run anymore.  You jumped up and landed in the middle of Kraehe and Tutu.  You were bent down like you were touching your toes but with your arms crossed your chest. You stand up straight keeping your feet perfectly pointed.

“Who are you?” Kraehe shouted at you. “Get out of my way!”

“Shut up, Kraehe.” Your eyes were a sharp deep red that could pierce any victim that you choose.  Kraehe stood still fear had filled her eyes.

“Who are you? If you don’t mind me asking.” Tutu said from behind you breaking the eye contact you had with Kraehe.

You smirked and looked at her with cool, evil eyes, “You may call me The Black Swan, dear Tutu. Or should I call you Duck?” You snickered.

“What are you doing? Stop!” You screamed inside your head. “This isn’t me! I-I” Was the last thing you said.

“I will not let you give that heart shard to Mytho. If you do…” a smile formed across your face sending chills down their backs. You look at Fakir seeing his face twist with anger, yet fear was present. “If it makes you feel better Fakir, I am not on Kraehe’s or your side. I am on no ones side.” You smiled soften when you looked at him directly.

“Why are you here? What are you?” Fakir said walking toward you.

Your eyes widen when you feel a sharp pain go though out your body. “S-stay away from me!” You shouted backing away from them. You collapsed on the ground your true self-regaining consciousness. “What… the hell...?” Your eyes went back to a normal soft blue. 

“Are you okay?” Tutu said walking over to you on her points. 

You frown and knock away the hand she offers. “I must be too early…” You sigh and stand up. “Please excuse me… I am too early for the story to handle yet.” You look toward Kraehe and smile then to Tutu and Fakir. You swipe your hand in front of you sending a breeze of white swan feathers around you. You quickly are teleported to your dorm room.

You grab a hold of your chest where your heart should be, panting. “It hurts so bad…” You say to yourself. You grab your white night gown and out it on. You crawl into bed and fall into a deep sleep. 

Fakir’s P.O.V 

Who was that? How did she know Mytho and us? I looked around where she took off. Kraehe had escaped when Black Swan had left. I looked around the bushes.

“Fakir what are you doing?” I hear duck say from behind me.

“Maybe she left a clue on who she is?” I say only loud enough for her to hear. After a few minutes of looking around I find a book. “Interesting…” I pick it up and look at the cover “No way…”

“No way what?” Duck says looking over my shoulder. I hand her the book and her eyes widen, “Wow! Someone has a story that is smashing into ours!”

“Yeah it’s cool and all, but we need to read it and figure out her goal. I have a feeling I’ve seen that book before…” I grab the book and begin walking toward the library.

“W-wait up!” Duck shouts after me.  I sigh and wait for her to catch up.