Chapter 10- Plan

Fakir looks you in the eye after he turned you around to face him. "Why did you save me...? I mean like in the book I am supposed to die, but you changed it."

You sigh lightly and look away. "In a way you did. You fell into the water, which you would have drowned in. I resurrected you and saved you. You are now free of your part in the story." You look at him in the eye. It was the only way he would be able to understand.

"So you freed me? I am no longer the knight in the book. I am now just... Fakir?" He said astonished.

"Yes. But that was your part. You finished playing your part. But you are still alive. You have no need to be the knight now. You are safe and I would like to stay safe."

Fakir frowns and says, "I still want to help. I found out why I need to be the knight. There are people I want to protect now and help. There must be a way for me to help."

You sigh and shake your head. "I am not allowed to say anymore then I have to. Right now it's your part as Fakir to figure out what you need to do next." You look at his face for his reaction. He seemed a little upset. You could see the confusion in his eyes building up. "I must be going." You walk to the door and put your hand on the door handle.

"Please answer one more question." He said taking your hand off the door handle. You look up at him and nod. "Why did you come into our story?" He takes your chin in his hand and lifts your head up to look at him.

"I'm not entirely sure myself. But I'm glad I came into your story." You smile at him. Fakir smiles back at you. Yet there was worry and something you have never seen before in his eyes. He slowly closes the space in between you two. Your heart began to race as he was getting closer and closer. You close your eyes when he closes his. You felt his warm lips press against yours. His were soft and smooth while yours were dry from the recent events.

He presses your small frame up against the door. This is why they separate girls from boys. You slowly rest your hands on his chest. You could feel his heart beating fast. You both pull away from a kiss that seemed to have lasted forever. You wanted it to last longer. But something inside you told you no. You open your eyes and look at him, his green eyes shown brightly. You flash him a quick smile before leaving the room.

You wanted to stay but you couldn't. You sprint down the hall and out of the boys' dorm over to the girls. You didn't stop running until you reached your room. Your heart was racing. You lock your door and tears begin to fall. "I... I can't let him share those feelings with me... It will only make it harder..." You slammed your fist into a pillow. It made you mad. You already made up your mind on what to do. You looked around your room quickly. It was still light out, but the sun was going down. You run over to your window and close the curtains.

Sighing your walk slowly over to your dresser. You change out of the school uniform you were wearing into a nice long white tee shirt and shorts that were gray. You take out the side ponytail and get in your bed. You sigh and let sleep take over.

--

"(Y/n)... Wakey wakey! Come on get up!" You open your eyes to find your sister sitting on you in your bed. She was wearing a white nightgown with her hair a mess.

"Okay, Okay! Just get off me!" You say in your high-pitched voice. You slide off the bed and onto the floor once your sister got off you. "For a eight year old girl you sure are heavy!" You said while getting up. You wore a black nightgown your hair was a lot nicer looking then Annabel's.

She frowned and folded her arms "That's not nice of your to say!" She said while pouting. You laugh lightly and walk over to the little table with your hairbrush and hers.

"Come on and fix your hair. Then we can go outside before Mother and Father wake." You smile lightly at her. She couldn't keep the angry face she had. She smiles and walks over to you. You pick up her hairbrush and hand it to her. You take yours and brush through your long sliver like hair. You took your eyes off of your hands in the mirror and look over at your sister. She was watching your. You give her a nice smile and go back to brushing. She smiles and brushes through hers.

-

You open your eyes and look around. It was morning out. You run your hands through your hair and sigh. She never let you brush her hair. Even if your promised you would be gentle when you did. You get up and look around. Today was the day to change the fate of everyone. You get dressed in the school's uniform and walk to Ducks room. You had to get her on the side of Fakir and off yours. It would only cause pain.

When you reach there you heard her talking to someone. The voices were low and muffled. The door was slightly ajar. You slowly open it. "Duck?" You say while smiling, but the smile didn't last long. You saw Fakir standing next to duck. They weren't as close as you and Fakir were, but close enough. "I'm sorry for interrupting you two." You back out and close the door quickly. You knew that he couldn't be trusted and it hurt. You may have gotten the wrong idea, but it still hurt. You sigh and take off down the hall. You hated yourself for your ideas, but it will work.

You run up to Rue's bedroom door and knock. "Rue! Are you in there?" You put your ear up against the door and heard footsteps coming toward the door. You back away slowly and wait. The door flies open and Rue looks at you mad.

"What do you want?" She hisses. Her hair was uncombed and she was still wearing her pajamas.

"I want to talk." You say softly and walk into her room bringing her with you. You let go over her arm and shut the door. "Look I know you are probably mad at me for everything I did... But I need that sword Mytho had."

"Why should I give it to you?" She said looking at you. She spoke in a tone of voice that meant she wanted something in return for the sword.

"You may not like me, but I want to save my sister, and I will stop bugging you and Mytho forever. And I can also get Duck and Fakir to stop. Please just trust me. I'm done being the good guy. I'm done being neutral. I just want to save Annabel." You said in a small voice looking down, while tears were slowly coming from your eyes and onto your soft skin.

"To be honest, I don't want the sword. It's already too late for Mytho and I. But I want to help someone. And I love Mytho. I think if Mytho did have his whole heart he would help you get your sister back. And I guess we are sisters as well. Considering we both have the same father." She smiled lightly to you.

You couldn't help your self and hugged her. She looked surprised by your sudden kindness. Of course she is hurting inside and wants to get back at father, but she can't on her own. So she needs someone to help. "Thank you."

She nods and you let go. She walks over to one of the beds in her room. She pulls out from under it a long metal box. She opens it up reveling the prince's sword. She picks it up carefully and hands it to you. "Here, take it and don't give it back."