Chapter 2 ~Scarface

"Harry?" Clementine waved a hand in front of Harry's shocked face."You alright?"

"You- you can talk!" He exclaimed. Clementine rolled her eyes.

"How long has it been, eleven, twelve years? And all you have to say is 'you can talk?" She raised an eyebrow."See what happens when I leave you? You go all loopy!" She grinned. She stood up and examined him quickly, lifting up his arm to inspect his t-shirt."What are you wearing? It's three sizes to small!"

Harry smacked her hand away lightly."Still touchy about the personal space, I see." She rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He finally made out. Clementine shrugged.

"Don't ask me, I was just minding my own business when someone started actually talking to me-"

Harry turned around sharply.

"Where are you going?" She asked. Without reply, Harry lead her to the bus.

He pulled her up the steps and in through the door.

"What took you so-" Niall began but cut himself off when he spotted Clementine."Oh."

Harry still had a tight grip on Clementine so she shook him off."What happened to personal space?"

"Can you see her'?" Harry said in an unusually high voice. Louis raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"The girl beside you?" Liam asked."If so, then yes?"

Harry let out a surprised whimper.

Clementine lowered her sunglasses slightly to take a look at the other boys.

"Hey." She smiled.

Louis waved once, unsure on what way to react. Liam, Niall and Zayn all said hello and went on with their business, unconcerned about Harry's new 'friend'.

Harry sat down roughly next to Louis, examining the impossibility before him.

Clementine sat down beside him elegantly. She leaned across Harry to shake hands with Louis.

"Hiya, Sorry, but I don't know all of your names, what's yours?" She asked politely.

"Louis." Louis smiled back, eyeing her purple hair in curiosity."And you are?"

"Oh," Clementine smiled."I'm C-"

"Clara!" Harry yelled before she could say her name. He realized that Louis would think that Harry had gone mad."Her name is Clara!"

Clementine gave Harry a confused look and Harry gave her a look that he hoped would tell her to go along with it. She took it, and smiled sarcastically back at Harry.

"Thank you Harry, for sharing my name with the world, but I can speak for myself in the future." She looked directly at Harry, wondering why he would tell his friend, Louis, a lie. What was wrong with her telling Louis her name?

"So...." Louis smirked at Harry before turning his attention to Clementine."What's going on between you two?"

Clementine raised an eyebrow at Harry.

"We meet back in '09," Harry began to say, but Clementine decided if he was going to lie, she wanted in on it.

"I'm pregnant which Harry's unborn child." She said stony faced.

"What?" Liam asked in confusion.

"No you're not!" Harry yelped.."She's kidding, Liam, she's kidding, I promise!"

He hoped. Well, she was imaginary, who knows what kind of freaky voodoo stuff went down. For all he knew, she could be.

Louis stared at her in amazement. This girl had confidence, even the other four boys had stopped what they were doing to listen to her story.