Chapter 4 ~Shotgun

Clementine sat on the small chair in the hotel she was confined to, switching channels out of boredom.

'Snow doesn't last forever, and the polar- The new premier for-  Once a bustling hospital where- Is waiting to be demolished- Rose Tyler, I-''

Clementine switched of the television with a groan when she heard a knock on the door of the hotel.

"Clem, open up, It's me." A husky voice said from the other end.

She opened the door, cracked a smile and ushered Harry in.

Harry sat at the edge of the bed and Clementine went back to her chair.

"So, whats new?" She asked.

"Gemma's started to ask about you." Harry frowned.

"Gemma! How is she?" Clementine leaned in excitedly.

"On a warpath." Harry chuckled.

Clementine laughed."Good luck with that!"

Harry rolled his eyes.

"So now that that's out of the way!" She grinned and jumped of the chair."What's good on telly?"

Harry laughed."Nothing."

"Well, that's reassuring. Me coped up in this place for god only knows how long and with nothing on the telly!" Clementine groaned and flopped back down on her chair.

Harry hesitated.

"Then get ready." He stated, standing up.

Clementine raised an eyebrow.

"C'mon, I'm not going to keep you locked up in here all day." Harry gave her a lopsided grin."I need to take the dog for a walk at some point."

"Oh, ha, ha. Just remember who cast me out in the cold in the first place." Clementine rolled her eyes, following Harry to the door and shrugging on her leather jacket as she walked.

Harry stopped at the door and looked her dead in the eyes.

"... That's why I'm not going to let you go again."

Clementine scanned his face, searching for any sign of a joke or a mocking tone. But he just stared back at her, hand on the doorknob.

"Believe me, I'm not going anywhere." She gave him a small smile. 

Louis and Gemma were in stealth mode as they reached the hotel. Louis had even rented another car for the occasion.

They planned to follow Harry from the hotel to find out more about the mystery girl.

"Binoculars?" Louis asked.

"Check." Gemma said, holding them up."Although I don't see why we need them."

"Walkie-talkies?" Louis carried on, ignoring Gemma.

"Check."Gemma rolled her eyes."Again, unnecessary."

"Everything is necessary, Gemma." Louis turned to her."Everything."

Gemma put her hands up in defence.

Louis scanned the doorway for any sign of Harry.

"How long have we been here, now?" Gemma asked, yawning. 

Louis rolled his eyes."Ten minutes now, Styles. Getting tired, are we?"

Gemma blushed."It's been a long day... and remind me why I'm here again?"