Chapter 1 ~Imagination

"Oi, Harry, what's 'Nov' mean?" Louis, Harry's bandmate, yelled from the next room.

"How the hell should I know?" Harry shouted back absentmindedly, flicking through some old photo albums.

They were at Harry's mothers house, helping her throw out some stuff in the attic. It's been a while since he stayed in his old house, but it was nice to be back. The new album, Take Me Home, was in progress, but they got a week off to go to one of the hometowns of the boys, and Harry hadn't been home in ages. The X-Factor had changed his entire life. He was now eighteen, lived in his own apartment in London, and had four new best friends.

Louis came bounding into the room."Well then please explain this beautiful painting of you and a girl called 'Nov'?"

Harry raised an eyebrow in confusion. Nov? Louis handed over the picture and Harry scanned it.

It was just a picture that looked like a six year old could have drawn. He thought he could make out himself on the left, only for the writing at the side of it.

'Harry' It read, and a picture of a scribbled drawing of a boy with curly black hair drawn with crayons sat beside it.

The next word was scribbled out, all you could make out was a small 'C' beside a drawing of a person in a dress and vivid purple hair. 

The word 'Nov' had been writen in slightly neater writing below the drawing of the girl.

"Lads, I want food!" Louis and Harry hear the thick Irish accent of Niall Horan call from downstairs.

Luois completely forgot about the strange drawing of Harry and the mysterious 'Nov', who Harry had no recollection on.

Louis ran downstairs, leaving Harry to pounder on the girl with vivid purple hair.

He shrugged it off, he'd throw it downstairs somewhere.

"Hiya, you guys ready?" She smiled kindly. 

"Not yet, going to take an hour at the least to cart everything out of the hallway to the spare room." Harry shruged. "Just going to go get some fooddd!" He smiled and kissed his mothers cheek before walking out of the front door.

He placed the sun glasses on his head and jumped into the back seat.

Louis was driving, Liam was in the passenger seat and Harry, Niall and Zayn all squeezed into the backseat.

"Where to, Hazz? Say Nandos and I'll murder you!" Liam warned from the front seat before Niall could speak.

"I was just going to suggest..." Niall huffed

Harry rolled his eyes. "I dunno. Anywhere I guess. Don't worry, Niall, once we go back to London tomorrow we'll get Nandos."

Zayn looks at Harry in disbeilif.

"What? He hasn't had Nandos in over a week! He's all grumpy when he doesn't get his Nandos!" Harry defended himself.

"Okay, okay, so where to now?"Liam asked.

"Theere's this little place down the road, quiet." I suggested.

"Yeah, why not." Liam smiled and hit Louis's head."Eyes on the road!"

* * *

"Well, it's no chicken, but it's good!" Niall commented, spooning a forkful of pasta into his mouth.

"Told ya that Nandos isn't the only place with good food." Louis laughed."So, any news about the town of Cheshire?" 

"Not much. Find anything interesting in the house? Candy thongs, whips, anything in your mums secret boxes?" Zayn smirked. Harry raised an eyebrow.