•13•

I'm currently with Johnny and his family at the airport. Today's the day that I'm going with them to canada for Christmas break. So once we boarded the plane I sat in the window seat next to Lauren, mer and dale sat somewhere else in the plane. Them Darien and John sat across from us discussing about there next YouTube video. Lauren was telling me all about the things we're gonna do when we get there. Also I'm gonna be alternating rooms between Lauren and John.
"Well anyways what do you wanna do when we get there annie"
"Well isn't it going to be snowing when we get there"
"Uh, yea"
"Then what could we do inside"
"We could play some video games in Johnny's room"
"Why in Johnny's room?"
"Well apparently I'm not allowed in his room"
"Why not?"
"Because a few years ago I filmed a short video in Johnny's room and might've ruined his collection of hats"
"Wow"
"I know, but once we land which will be Tomorrow morning later in the day we're going to a hockey game"
"Really?"
"Yup"
"That's gonna be so cool, I've never been to a hockey game before"
"Then it'll be even more special"
I smiled at her before looking out the window.
Once we had landed we had gotten off the plane and back into the airport. Me and Lauren sat on the chairs and fell asleep against each other.
Soon later to be awoken by john.
"Guys our uber's here" John said.
I rubbed my eyes as Lauren started to get up. I got up and jumped on Johnny's back, him catching me shortly after.
"Seriously Ann's"
"Yup"
Then john had grabbed all of our bags while Lauren was struggling to stay awake. We eventually got to the uber and I got off of Johnny's back helping him put our bags in the trunk. Once we did we got into the back of the car.
Dale was in the front next to the driver, meredith and Darien were in the next row, where now Lauren, john and I had to sit in the back. Then we reached there really big house and we'd all gotten out of the car. I went over to help John with the bags when Lauren pulled me by my arm into the house. We ended up in a room that looked like it'd be Johnny's, we both laid down on the bed in the room.
"Wait isn't this Johnny's room"
"Yup, were staying in his room until he kicks at least me out"
I nodded at her in response, then going over to his closet. Looking through his closet and finding a bunch off hats and beanies.
"Well I found his hat collection"
Lauren laughed at me in response.
I then found a black beanie and put it on. Then went looking through his clothes and finding a plaid hooded jacket that was really soft on the inside. So I put it on and it went to my lower thighs, the sleeves went past my hands and I didn't button it. I then walked out where I was now in sight of Lauren.
"Omg that's so cute"
"I know, you know I'm just gonna end up taking this from john"
"Yea, but I don't know if Johnny's gonna let you"
I just shrugged my shoulders as I laid back down next to her.
Soon after Johnny had came into his room and looked over at us.
"Guys get out of my room"
"No" Lauren said.
"Wait is that my hat and jacket"
"No" I said innocently.
He rolled his eyes at me before pulling us both up from our arms and off the bed.
"Hey!" Lauren said.
"Guys get out"
I just sat down in his gaming chair by his computer.
"Make us" I said as I crossed my arms.
He quickly pushed Lauren out and picked me up and pushed me out too. Me and Lauren both groaned before going into her room.
It was later in the day and I was now with Johnny in his room while Lauren and meredith went to the store.
"So why am I aloud in here now"
"I only made you get out because then Lauren wouldn't have left"
"Whatever"
"So we're leaving for the hockey game soon and I was gonna let you wear something"
He went over to his closet and pulled out a really big shirt.
"It's my old hockey Jersey from when I played competitively" he said before tossing it to me.
"Thanks" I said before getting up and walked into his bathroom closing the door behind me.
I just took off the jacket and rolled up the sleeves to my normal shirt revealing scars and bruises on my wrists from my cutting. I then quickly put them back down and put the jersey over the shirt. The Jersey went down to my lower thighs and the sleeves went to my hands. I then went out of the bathroom with the jacket in my hand. Johnny took the jacket out of my hand and placed it on his chair. Then pulled me downstairs, to where dale was standing by the door.
"Is Darien coming" Johnny asked dale.
"No it's just gonna be us. Well your mom and Lauren might come by towards the end"
Johnny just nodded as we all went out to the car and got in. Soon driving off and arriving at a hockey building. Johnny put his arm around my shoulders as we walked in. Dale went to go find a seat in the bleachers as Johnny took me over to the very bottom where the fencing was. He then lead me over to this person who looked like he was in his thirties.
"Johnny it's so good to see you again" the guy said.
Johnny let go of his arm around me as that guy pulled Johnny into a hug, shortly after pulling away.
"We'd love to put you up in the game today, but you know we can't"
"Yea I understand, is he playing tonight"
"Sadly, yes"
Johnny tenses up a bit.
"You joking right?"
"Johnny I wish I was"
"How is he aloud to play, but I'm not"
"I-" the guy started before getting interrupted.
"Because I didn't start a fight" this familiar guy said.
"Oh it's you" john said rolling his eyes.
"Nice seeing you too Orlando"
"I wish I could say the same"
"Yea listen I'm sorry Johnny-"
"Sorry?!" Johnny huffed "you fucking raped my girlfriend!"
"Well ex now, but I'm truly sorry"
"If you were sorry you wouldn't be a rapist"
My eyes filled with tears as the older guy left.
"Listen johnny she wanted it and you know it"
"Oh fuck you asher!"
When his name was said is when I literally wanted to die inside or at least leave.
"They all wanted it, there all just a bunch of sluts!"
"I swear angel stop talking!"
"Especially julianna, she was the sluttiest of them all. Right annie?"
I could feel the smirk on his face as I was looking down.
"Asher I swear to fucking God I will beat the shit out of you"
"Well to bad Orlando, one punch on me and you'll be in jail"
Johnny scoffed before grabbed my hand and pulling me over to where his dad was sitting.

Author's note:
Haven't updated in a while, but hope you enjoyed. Also I refuse to believe that john is 18. So I'm not going to believe it. In my eyes Johnny's 12, idc what you say.