•4•

It was another day afterschool and today I was going with kenzie and emily to famous birthdays. Once we got there emily and kenzie got set up in the camera angle and I was in a chair out of the camera frame but still near them.
"Hey guys its kenzie leblanc here" kenzie said to the camera.
"And emily skinner"
"And we are going to be playing guest the post, so let's get started"
Then they eventually got to a picture that they were stuck on, but I knew who it was.
"Can I say who it is?" I asked them as they were looking at me cluelessly.
"Yea, come here annie" kenzie said pulling me into the camera frame and I grabbed the cup.
"Its Johnny" I said and put the cup down, then went back out of camera view.
Then they zoomed out the picture and it was a picture of me and Johnny, picture:

"Now that's just-just unfair" kenzie said.
"But look how cute they are together" emily said.
"True, guys comment down below if you ship them together or not" kenzie said.
I started to blush in embarrassment from them teasing me. Plus I didn't wanna be the center of attention like usual. Well after the famous birthdays thing we all started walking to kenzies car.
"Oh yea, I have a interview for something today and dad's gonna be at work so I asked johnny and Lauren and they said that you can stay there till I'm done"
I nodded,
"Why cant she stay home by herself?" Emily asked.
"Annie, mind telling her what you did"
"No" I said before looking down.
"Let's just say she did something she wasn't supposed to" kenzie said.
Emily just nodded and we all got into the car, we soon arrived at Johnny's house. I had my backpack with me and put it over my shoulders as I got out of the car and waved goodbye. I watched them drive down the street and then started walking towards the front door. When someone grabbed my hand and spun me around and into there chest.
"Hey anns" john said as he let go of my hand.
"Oh hey john, are we going inside?"
He just shook his head and grabbed my hand.
"Nope, I gotta surprise for you"
We then went into his car and he drove off to some building.
"Let's go"
He grabbed my hand again pulling me into the building, once we got in there I realized that we were at a ice skating rink. Johnny had pulled me up to a desk where we or should i say Johnny paid for skates. I offered to pay, but him being the dick he is wouldn't let me. Anyways we put on our skates and then got onto the ice. He held onto my hand to help guide me, until someone came up to us.
"Oh my gosh your Johnny Orlando and annie leblanc! Can I get a picture"
"Ofcourse" johnny said.
Then the girl took a picture and skated off. Me and john just skated around the rink talking for a little while.
"So why'd your sister want you to come over anyways, not that I don't like hanging out with you, I'm just curious"
"Oh well my pa- dad and sister don't like me being home alone"
Johnny just nodded. We were skating as I thought about what I did-well tried to do and what happened to my mom and became extremely dizzy. I grabbed onto Johnny's arm with my free hand and he looked at me as my legs gave out and I fell onto the ice. Johnny kneeled down next to me,
"Hey Ann's are you okay?"
I just shook my head as I started hyperventilating, johnny just picked me up bridal style. He skated off of the ice and to this bench where you could still see people skating. He sat me on the bench and kneeled in front of me, he grabbed both of my hands and made me look into his glistening green eyes.
"Hey Ann's look at me, just breathe. Okay?"
I nodded my head and took shakey breaths until I broke down in tears, I put my face into my hands and let the tears stream down into the palm of my hands. Johnny sat down next to me and wrapped one of his arms around me. He took his hand and started stroking my head with his thumb. My eyes finally cleared up a bit and I looked up at Johnny with tears in my eyes.
"I-I wanna go h-home" I said with my voice cracking and breaking.
Johnny just looked at me with sad and worried eyes.
"You can't go home till kenzie gets back in like 2 hours, but if you want we can go back to my house and do whatever you wanna do there. Okay?"
I nodded my head and then he stood up and pulled me up with him, he quickly returned the skates and then we went to his car and he drove back to his house. We walked into his house and walked upstairs and into his room. I sat against his pillows on his bed and grabbed his blanket and put it over my body. Johnny then walked over to me with some sweatpants and a hoodie.
"I know from having three sisters that when girls are sad they like to wear things like this, so here go change"
I slightly smiled at him grabbing the clothes and walked into his bathroom and then changed into them, then came back out and sat back on his bed.
"Now I get to put your hair into a messy bun" he said as he sat down next to me with a scrunchie in his hand.
I just nodded and he put the scrunchie in my hair and tried making a messy bun but kinda failed, but I really didn't care. I then put the blanket back over me, johnny quickly went into his bathroom and came out in black shorts with no shirt. He then laid down next to me and grabbed a different blanket and put that over him.
"So what do you wanna do anns?"
I just shrugged my shoulders and bent over forward laying my head on my legs. "What's wrong anns" johnny said moving a little closer to me and bending down next to my head to hear me. I tilted my head so it was still on my legs, but he could now see my face.
"I don't feel good"
Johnny just looked at me worriedly.
"Annie you're a little pale"
He then touched my forehead with the back of his really cold hands.
"And your forehead is burning"
he grabbed my shoulders and made me sit up.
"Let's go downstairs and I'll make you some soup"
I nodded my head and he had gotten up and when I tried getting up then I felt really dizzy and sat right back down. Johnny turned around and saw me, he came over and picked me up by my waist. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he put his hands on the back of my legs to keep me from falling. My head laid on his shoulder as my arms wrapped loosely around his neck. He walked downstairs and into the kitchen, he set me down at the kitchen table. I laid my head down on the table as he was making soup. After about 15 minutes it was done and he came over and gave it to me, with a glass of water and some medicine. Then he had a chicken sandwich and a sprite.
"Its medicine for a fever and dizziness" he said before taking a bit of his sandwich.
I slightly smiled at him and started to eat the soup. After we both finished and I took the pills, we went upstairs and into Johnny's room again. I laid down under the blanket and Johnny laid down next to me. Then he let me pick a movie that we could watch on his computer. I had my head laid on Johnny's chest so that I could see the computer screen, but still lay down. He didn't care anyways, we were like bestfriends now, if you couldn't tell I'm feeling better already.

Authors note:
I forgot to put a warning at the beginning of this story, but after this chapter there will be mention and actions of cutting and suicidal attempts. Also later in the story there will be mentions of rape. So if you're uncomfortable with that in anyway I advise you to stop reading this. But I hope you enjoyed 😁👍byeeee.