•2•

I am currently outside with jayden waiting for my sister to come pick me up from school when I get a call from johnny.
On call
"Hey Ann's"
"Hi"
"Your sister asked me to pick you up because they called her to set earlier than usual today"
"Ok, where are you?"
"Look in front of you"
I did what he said and saw him in his car and waved bye to Jayden as I got into the passenger seat of his car and put my bag by my feet on the floor.
"So where are we going, your house? Set? My house?"
"Wherever it doesn't really matter" she said as she started going on her phone.
"Then let's go to my house"
"Okay"
He continued to drive until we pulled up to a big house.
"Woah your house is big"
"Well thank you" he said with that smile.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag as we both got out the car and walked into his house. I followed him into the kitchen and we both sat down at the kitchen table.
"I'll be right back, I gotta go grab my computer" johnny said right before running upstairs.
I pulled out a book from my backpack
and started to read it before someone came into the kitchen.
"Hey, are you here for Lauren because she's upstairs" a girl said and I put my book down and looked up at her.
"Oh, uhm no my sister told Johnny to pick me up and asked if we could come here and I said sure" I said kinda shyly.
"Oh, you're Mackenzie's younger sister. Julianna, right?"
"Yeah, but I go bye annie"
"Oh well annie I'm darien Johnny's older sister by 4 years"
"Oh its nice to meet you"
She smiled at me as she goes upstairs. I start to take out my homework and work on it. Soon later Johnny finally came back downstairs.
"Sorry, Lauren took my computer" he said as he sat down across from me.
"Its fine" I then continued doing my homework.
"So our show premieres tomorrow and I was wondering if you wanted to come?"
"Do I have to dress fancy?"
"Kinda, it's a red carpet. But only a couple people will be there."
"Do I have to?"
"It would make me happy if you did go, plus kenzie is going to be there and your friend jayden"
"Fine, I'll go"
"Great!"
I then continued on doing my homework until Johnny started fooling around. He started throwing pencils ar me.
"Hey, stop johnny!"
"Your no fun annie, let's go do something else"
"Fine, we can take a break"
"Good"
He grabbed my hand as he pulled me out of the house and to his garage. He grabbed a skateboard and pair of roller skates.
"Let's go"
"Johnny please no"
"Can you not roller skate?"
"Oh I can, but then I gotta be seen with a crackhead"
Johnny playfully rolled his eyes.
I put on the skates and they surprisingly fit. Then I started rolling around as Johnny got on his skateboard following me. We started going down the sidewalk as I was just having fun and Johnny was trying to keep up.
"Hold up, I'm not that fast on this thing yet skater girl!"
I stopped and turned around looking at Johnny coming.
"I'm not a skater girl"
Johnny got by my side again.
"Sure Ann's"
Then we turned around and headed back.
Once we got back we finished up our homework and put everything away.
"You wanna stay for dinner?"
"Are you sure?"
"Yea"
"Then sure"
We had walked into the kitchen to see his parents and his other sister.
"Guys, this is annie, kenzies younger sister, she's going to be staying for dinner" johnny said getting everyone's attention.
So once again I was the center of attention, which I HATE. Then I sat next to Johnny at the table as food was getting passed around. Later Lauren and Darien had joined us.
After dinner,
"I think I should get going, thank you guys for having me" I said slightly smiling.
"You should sleepover" Lauren suggested.
"Yea, your coming to the premiere tomorrow anyways" Johnny added.
"I don't wanna be to much trouble"
"Sweatheart your welcome here anytime, you can stay over if you want" there mom said.
"Okay, I guess I'll stay"
"Yayyyyyyyy!" Lauren screeched as she grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs and into her room.
"We should invite everyone over here for a before premiere sleepover" Lauren suggested.
"And when I mean everyone, there is also Hayden, carson, matt and noah who you haven't met yet"
"I know everyone there because Carson is my friends brother and I've met his friends when they were over from time to time"
"Oh that's great then, I'll invite them all over"
I just nodded as she started texting all of them.

Once they got here all the girls were in Lauren's room and the boys were in the living room.

We were all scattered around Lauren's room, I was special and got to sit on Lauren's bed.
"Okay guys were all gonna get ready for the premiere tomorrow here" Lauren announced.
"Of course lolo" kenzie said.
Out of everyone I was the youngest one here. Emily and nadia are 18 and Lauren and kenzie are 17. Johnny is also 17 but a little bit older than Lauren and kenzie.
"Guys let's go downstairs and hangout with the boys" nadia said.
"You just want to go see your boyfriend" kenzie said.
"But then you can go see your boyfriend too" nadia says.
"Okay, let's go" kenzie said.
Then nadia and kenzie left the room and went downstairs. I was left with Lauren and Emily.
"What do you guys wanna do?" Lauren asked.
"Let's play truth or dare" emily suggested.
"You wanna play that annie?" Lauren asked.
I just nodded my head and then we all say in a circle on the floor.
"Okay emily truth or dare" Lauren asked.
"Truth"
"Is it true that you like someone who is downstairs right now"
"Nope, you know I like girls"
"But annie didn't know that until you said it"
"Its fine" Emily said and added "annie truth or dare"
"Uhm, dare"
"Okay I dare you to text your crush that you like them"
"But I don't like anyone"
"Then text johnny that you like him"
"Seriously?"
She nodded and started laughing as I texted him and sent it.
"Okay Lauren truth or dare" I asked.
"Truth"
"Tell us who your crush is?"
"Fine, I like noah"
"Really!?" Me and emily said at the same time.
Lauren started blushing like crazy and trying to hide her face.

With the boys downstairs in Johnny's POV,

Me and the boys were downstairs playing fortnite when kenzie and nadia came downstairs. Hayden kept on getting distracted by kenzies ass and quit the game, I bet they've already had sex with each other. But then matt got distracted by nadia bothering him, so he quit too. Eventually we all quit and me, noah and Carson went into the kitchen to get some food. While we were talking and trying to make food, I got a text from annie that says 'I like you' I was kinda shocked.
"Who texted you bro?" Carson asked.
"Oh just a spam number" I said then put my phone back into my pocket.
After we got snacks and brought them into the livingroom, I sat on a chair and decided to text annie back.
'Oh, well I don't really think of you in that way. Sorry'
Then I sent it and went back to talking to everyone else.

Upstairs with annie in her POV,

I just received a text back from Johnny and was scared to read it, but I did and after so I was relieved.
"Guys Johnny texted me back, can I tell him that it was a dare"
"Sure" Emily said still laughing at Lauren's embarrassment.
But I texted him,
'It's okay, it was a dare anyways. But if I ever did say that you would be good at saying that I don't like you'
Soon after the text was sent he responded,
'Good, I was scared that would ruin our friendship. Because I like our friendship'
I responded back,
'Wait we're friends?'
He responded back with,
'Ofcourse we're friends'
I responded,
'Okay, well ttyl'
He responded,
'Please come downstairs nadia and matt are just flirting and kenzie and Hayden are basically making out'
I responded,
'Okay, I'll ask'
I then looked up at Lauren and Emily,
"Guys read this" I showed them my phone.
They read it and slightly laughed,
"Let's go downstairs and help them" emily said and we all agreed.
We walked downstairs and right as we got down Carson, noah and johnny looked over at us.
"Baby sister" Carson and Noah said at the same time as they ran over to me and hugged me.
"Guys, let me go"
"Nope!" They both said.
Then I saw matt and Hayden come over and they joined the hug.
"Guys shes my sister!" Kenzie said as she pushed through them and got a hold of me and hugged me from behind.
I started laughing as all the boys, except john were pouting and looked upset.
"Okay, can I go now" I asked and kenzie let go of me.
I walked over to Johnny who was on his phone sitting on the couch. I sat down next to him,
"Whatcha doing" I asked
"Well I was watching you get suffocated but decided to just go on Instagram"
"Haha very funny" I said sarcastically.

Authors note:
Was bored and just decided to post, hope everyone is doing good.