7

Every time Rory saw Annabeth she felt that flutter in her stomach. Every time they were around each other she didn't want to leave. Ever since the night they had spent together in the Hepheastus cabin, Rory had grown more attached to the blond. It was stupid, and she scolded herself for crushing on her so soon after Percy had broken her heart, but it was there and it was undeniable, but she told herself it would pass.

They started spending more and more time together, and it was getting harder for her to not say anything. Rory kept her feelings hidden. She pushed them far away and put them out of mind. It was going well, at least in her head, (in reality she was a blushing mess) until the Stolls came into play.

It had been a few days, nearly a week, since the night in cabin 9. The Stolls had sent an invite to a select few people asking them to be at the front of Bunker 9 after dinner. No one knew who else would be comming or what would happen except for the Stolls.

The invite had specifically said: wear less at your own peril. Rory knew that the Stolls very rarely meant things figuratively, so she put on a pair of cycling shorts under her jeans and a vest under her T-shirt. Just to be safe, she put a hoodie on to top everything off.

The Romans had come for a visit and Thalia and Reyna had decided to stay a little longer so that they could see Frank and Hazel.

Rory could see a few people looking anxious at dinner, some wearing excessive clothing despite the summer heat. After eating, a small group of campers left heading in the direction if the woods. In the small crowd she could make out the silhouettes of; Reyna, Thalia, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Jason and a few more. She knew that two of them would be Connor and Travis, but she couldn't see the others clearly.

When she got closer she saw that it was Calypso, Percy, Piper and...Annabeth. Her heart fluttered at the sight of her. Percy was talking with Jason and Calypso was laughing with Leo. Frank and Hazel were holding hands and talking quietly. Annabeth was joking around with Thalia while the Stolls led the way, skipping as they did.

Rory hung back, not wanting to intrude on anyone. She heard someone chuckle from behind her.

"You ok?" It was Reyna. She kept glancing between Rory and Annabeth.

"Oh, yeah of course. Just tired still, I guess." It wasn't a complete lie, she was tired, but she desperately just wanted to hang out with Annabeth. Clearly, her thoughts were displayed in neon lighting on her face, because Reyna chuckled again, smirking. "What? I'm serious! I'm just tired." She couldn't help but glance over at Annabeth who was still talking with Thalia.

"Don't try and deny it. You have the same look I had before me and Thalia started going out," Reyna said still smiling. Rory felt the heat rise in her cheeks.

"I'm sure it's nothing. It's probably just the fact that...you know, she's been there for me," Rory blurted out. She stopped walking and turned to face Reyna head on. Only then did she realise that Reyna was at least an inch taller than her. Despite this she glared at the taller woman. "You cannot tell her. Please." Reyna nodded.

"Of course not." Reyna turned serious. "But, if you like her, if you really do, tell her. You'll regret it otherwise." Reyna's eyes were pleading, almost, and Rory knew that she was right. Despite that, she still thought that it was stupid and decided to continue to shove the feelings down.

A/N: while writing from this point on I am running on very little sleep. Please bare with me.

When they reached the door of the bunker everyone was waiting patiently. Rory smiled in greeting to Annabetb before turning her attention to the Stolls.