Aro,Caius, Marcus, a fight and an agreement made.

​​​​​Aro, Caius, Marcus, a fight and an agreement made.

Elena's POV: (Opening thoughts)

Well If I was unsure that I was going to die earlier I am almost certain now. As we follow the little blonde haired girl I can feel all the red eyed vampires eyes focused on me.

*Elena Swan in New moon*

follow Jane round a corner and she stops on some stairs and motions for Alice, Edward and I to go on.

"Go ahead," she tells us and as we do, Edward keeps a gentle but firm grip on my hand.

I follow Edward down the stairs, a few steps behind him so I can continue to hold his hand.

"Don't be scared," Edward says as we go down.

I bet I am not the only scared one. "Are you?"

"No," he says in a tone of voice that is neutral so I cannot tell if he is lying.

Jane Scoffs.

We arrive at a lift and the two men guards open the door and the second one glances at me as he enters. Edward then leads me in with Alice and Jane right after us. As Jane presses the button and the doors close I begin to feel claustrophobic. Three human feeding vampires and two vegetarian and one human... me.

I glance at Alice, but we do not speak. I can see clearly that she is worried though.

As we leave the lift I keep my eyes down, trying not to draw attention to myself. I see a woman sat at a desk and her eyes are normal as she greets us in another language. Okay now I am confused.

"Is she human?" I ask Edward knowing she looked it.

"Yes," Edward says and his tone seems weird.

"Does she know?" I ask wondering why she is here.

"Yes," he confirms in the same tone.

"Then why would she-" I begin but I cut off as his tone and what my wishes used to be bring me to a realization. She wants to be one. "She wants to be-"

I cut off not believing it but then the second guy speaks behind me. "And so she will be."

"For dessert," Jane says and I feel sick.

Jane opens two door and we all enter and I see the three guys from the painting in the Cullen's house, they are all on thrones.

"Sister," A man says approaching Jane. "Send you out to get one and you bring back two. And a half. Such a clever girl."

The guy in the middle, Aro gets t his feet and looks... happy that I am alive... which surprises me. Alice stays ahead of us and Edward keeps me against his side.

"What a happy surprise!" He cheers as he looks straight at me. "Elena is alive after all. Isn't that wonderful! I love a happy ending!"

The other two do not look as pleased and I gasp at how rough his skin feels and he takes Edwards hand out of mine. His skin is like sandpaper.

Aro sighs and I wonder what he is doing.

"They are so rare," he says before saying something in Italian. "Her blood appeals to you so much. It makes me thirsty. How can you stand to be so close to her?"

Edward keeps his expression neutral. "It's not without difficulty."

I keep close to Alice as Aro keeps talking to Edward.

"Yes I can see that," he tells him laughing before glancing at me.

I am confused again.

"Aro can read every thought I've had with one touch," Edward tells me. That makes more sense to me now. "And now you know everything. So get on with it."