~Text it, I'll call him~

Then Harry talked and said *Actually i-.* Everyone turned heads to him.

Then Harry stopped talking and leaving everyone with a confused look on their face's.

Harry pulled Jade a little fast and kissed her, right in those pink, soft lips.
Everyone's jaw fell wide open,As Jade closed her eyes looking like she enjoyed every moment of the kiss.

Jade's Pov:

Omfg! Harry just fucking kissed me wtf is happening omg what do I do?, Do I kiss back?.

I closed my eyes as I was trying my best not to look really weird. His lips were soft, and smooth but nothing like Perrie's plump lip's. Just imagining me and Perrie kissing make me hot.

Everyone was watching with their jaws dropped open. Jade wanted to pull away so bad but, she didn't wanna embarass Harry so she just went with it.

They all looked at Perrie who had water in her eyes trying her best not to cry, but just then Niall shouted and said *WTF HARRY?!* He pulled Jade away and putted her behind his back. Jade was very, very confused.

Niall said once again *SHE'S MY GIRL BACK OFF!* Harry got pissed by Niall saying Jade was his girl, Harry  pulled Jade fastly, but not that fast for Niall not to notice and grip Jade's wrists. Harry scoffed and said*YEH SHE'S MY BABY, I CATCHED HER FIRST*.  Leaving everyone including Jade with confusion in their face's.

----------

*Wait, wait what the hell is happening ,you just kissed me with out my permission and now you, your saying im your girl?* She asked  very confused, and  Jesy seem to have noticed and helped her out just a little bit.

*Lets all get a cup of coffee and talk about it properly*. They all nodded, as they walk Harry held Jade's hand while Niall held the other. Jade was just frustrated so she just let them. 
They sat,  Jade sitting in the middle of Harry and Niall. *Okay now Harry you talk first* Jesy stated. They all looked and turned to Harry as he say *I love jade, yes I kissed her bc I love her and also because I was positive that she liked me too.* He looked at jade and they both got lost in eachother's eye's. Perrie was hurt, She was trying her best not to cry.
*Okay now you talk Niall* Jesy stated again. *No...I love jade more, I loved her before she glowed up, Before everything happened. I have always loved her, Don't you wanna give me a chance jade?* They both were silent jade. Niall said while looking straight at jades eyes, jade turned her attention to Niall who was looking at her ,and stared at back at Niall and his eye's. She didn't know what to do. Perrie noticed that jade was confused, but she couldn't talk even if she tried. Because Perrie knew that if she talked, she'll only cry and she's trying her best not to do that.
Jesy once once again took over and said *Okay, okay enough your pressuring her, give her some time to think about this.* The boys nodded and walked away. mean while Perrie stood up tears falling down her cheeks and ran away.*Perrie I-* Jade said but  stopped by Jesy  told her not to maek a scene and  that they can talk at the house not out here. They got back home and Perrrie went straight to her room. Jade followed her. Jade  kept knocking "Knock! knock! knock!" but  Perrie wasn't answering so jade sighed as if she was gonna give up, still no answer from Perrie's room. Jade was about to give up but an idea hit her. Jade decided to shout and say *Hey did Harry give you his number?* Jade shouted, while everyone gasped and turned their heads to her. Jade mouthed that it was just a joke and to make Perrie  go out of her room. Jesy the, gave her a thumbs up as a sign of okay and went with it and answered  *Actually he did, why?* Jade broke a smile and answered back and said *Great text it, i'll call him* They all fake gasped and finally that made Perrie go out of her room. Perrie pulled jade into her room, Perrie went to the bathroom. She got wet towels and  wiped Jade's lips with the towel. Jade was confused. She was just standing there, Perrie went back to the bathroom. She went to jade and she pulled Jade in her bed.
Jade sat down properly. They both were silent. Perrie looked at Jade. Jade stared at Perrie to. They were staring at eachother's eyes. Jade blushed hard, so she looked away. Perrie held her chin and moved her face in the same direction as her face. They were too close  to eachother. They were face to face. Jade wasn't looking at Perrie, so Perrie said *look at me Jade,look at me* Jade had no other choice than to look so she just looked at Perrie. She was blushing really hard, making her look like a damn tomato. Perrie broke the silence and said *Now stare at my eyes, and my face, and my lips, try not to kiss me.* So Jade did what Perrie said. Jae bit her lip ,and gulped while she was staring at Perrie's eyes, then her lips. She stared in Perrie's eyes, lips, and her face, but she loved Perrie too much. Jade decided tht she wanted to flip the table, so she pulled Perrie closer and closer and closer. Really close, but she didn't kiss her. Perrie was expecting a kiss. *Now you try, try not kiss me* Jade said flirtily to Perrie. Perrie gulped and stared in jade's eyes, then her lips. Jade moved a little bit closer. Perrie obviously gave in and kiss her. She directly and deeply kissed Jade. Jade laughed in the kiss knowing thst Perrie can't control herself. As she slowly pull away she said * You really love me too much huh?* Perrie was pissed that she still gave in *No, its alright you really just can't resist me* Jade said jokingly. earning a glare from Perrie.

*Don't do that to me, you keep making me jealous* Perrie said to Jade. Jade giggled softly and said *I told you, your my girl, and im yours....unless im not anymore..* Jade said looking down to the sheets. Perrie acted fast and said *What?!,of course your my girl.* They both giggled. *Now you keep teasing so my turn.* Perrie whispered softly in Jade's ear. Perrie slowly pulled Jade, once again their face to face. Jade acted fast and kissed Perrie. They both were kissing until they were interrupted by Jade's phone ringing. They both groaned no wanting to break the kiss. The phone stopped ringing then rang again making Jade flip the phone to see who was calling. As they both slowly pull away they looked at the phone. It was an  unknown number. They looked at each other as Jade answer the phone. *hello? who's this?*

Hiiiii guy's it's been a while now, this took to long to edit so im sorryyy.
I really didn't want to leave you hanging in the cliff but I had to sorry.
I hope you enjoyed this part.😊💖
(1213 words)
From your weird writer: Ash.💖