~Don't~

Perrie's Pov:

I woke up with a slight headache. look down and saw Lauren's arms around my waist hugging me tightly, as if someone would take me away from her.

I tried moving out of her grip, but it only tightened when she felt that I was standing up.
I chuckle at her protectivity. 

*Laur?* I shook her. No answer.
*Lauren* I shook her harder, now.
She shuffled a bit, before looking up at me. Those greens that's looks so sweet. 

She sat up at rubbed her eyes.

*Do you need anything?* She said before yawning. It was one of the cutest thing ever.

*Im gonna head out and grab us food.* I said. 
*But- are you sure your fine with going out? I can gr-* I cut her off, saying
*Im fine, be back in* I check the clock on the wall *in maybe 15-20 minutes*

I grab my coats and put on some sneakers.

I grabbed my phone. went inside the car and opened my phone.

I saw a lot of messages from Leigh, and Jesy but mostly are from Perrie.

Lee-Lee

Lee-Lee: Where are you pez? (6:15pm)

Lee-Lee: Call me when your fine.

You: Im fine no need to worry, im grabbing food and im at uh, someone bye gtg.

I sent the text and turned off my phone again. I really didn't wanna talk to them. Not that I was angry at them, I just needed some time off from everyone. I need to be somewhere relaxing.

I got home after 15 mins. Lauren, was as I expected asleep. Not wanting to wake her up, I ate my food and left her a note.

(Note):
Heyya sleepy head. Thanks for the good bed and tight hold. Really appreciate it. Im probably gone when you read this. I went somewhere far for a while and I don't know when i'll be back but please just tell them you don't know. I just need some time off and relax from all this relationship drama. thank you in advance for keeping and helping me. Bye-bye 
                                                                                                    -Your beautiful Pezza

-------------------

Gladly I was able to book a flight, last minute to Philippines. I always dreamed of going there but never actually got the time to. I thought this would be a great time to go there for a while. 

I finished packing after two hours. Once I was dressed up and ready to go. I checked around and saw everything was ready. And if your wondering "Don't you live together?" We do. But Jade is at work at this time that's why she's not around.  

I drove to the airport as fast as I can and it seems that luck is on my side, there was no traffic.

I arrived there at 11:53 am. This was a 4 hour flight so I went prepared. 

I sat at the window thinking if this is a good idea. After a while I got fed up of my own thoughts, and fell asleep.

I woke up by the person next to me tapping my shoulder. 

*We're gonna land soon.* The lady said, giving me a sweet smile. I gave her a sweet smile back and yawned.

When our plane landed, I was one of the firsts that got off.

I went to the hotel I booked. 

After unpacking and settling in. I charged my phone since it had no more battery.
I unlocked it revealing a lot of messages from Jade and Jesy.

Not minding them, I closed my phone and took a refreshing shower.

After an hour or two it was now, 7:45 pm.

I ordered some room service. Specifically burger and fries and salad with wine.

-------------

Next Day

I woke up by sunlight shining through the windows to my face.

I was planning on going shopping for the day while going clubbing for the night.I got up showered and ordered some food service.I made a list of things I wanna do and places I wanna visit while im here.

List: 1.Beach2.food trip3.explore the nature4.shopping5.rides6.theme park7.aquarium8.gallery9.museum10.make a song

I arrived at the mall by 10:15. The traffic was kinda bad but I managed through it.

The place was crowded.I looked around. Oh what a nice start. I thought to myself.Okay first stop, clothes. After about two hours of shopping for clothes I was done and ready to go shoe shopping. I look at my clock and saw it was 12:09 pm. Never mind then. I thought as I made my way to the restaurants. I ordered fries and two crispy chicken burger.After finishing lunch, I went and bought 2-3 shoe's. After that I went grocery shopping since I needed to stuff my fridge with food for a while.