~Telling Jesy, Leigh and Lauren Pt.1~

∆
           |
           |
           |
✨Gorgeous woman✨

Don't forget to follow me;)✨💖

++++++++++++++++++++++

Jade's Pov:

I was awakened by the sunlight piercing through the room to my face.

Ughhhhh! I groaned to myself not want to wake up the beauty next to me.

I sat up stretching to get myself together.

After I gathered myself and decided I was awake enough to take a quick shower.

After taking my shower I head to the kitchen to make ny princess breakfast.

I cooked her bacon and eggs for breakfast with orange juice as a drink.

I placed the food on the tray and made my way upstairs where my sleeping beauty was.

I placed the tray on the bedside table, careful to not spill everything and waste my own efforts.

*Pezza?* I tapped her shoulder. *Perrie baby?* I shook her lightly still no response. *Perrie baby wake up* I said kissing her forehead, then her nose, then her cheeks then her eyes that fluttered open when my lips touched them.

*Hmm* She said pulling me by the neck, pressing her lips on mine.
*Good morning sleeping beauty* I said caresessing her beautiful blonde locks.

*Come on sit up I made breakfast* I  said pulling her up. I grabbed the tray and placed in front of us. *Open up* I said with a fork in my hand. *Have you eaten?* She asked taking the food in the fork. *I have mine in the kitchen this is yours* I said getting another bacon and putting it up to her lips. *But I wanna eat together* She pouted. *Okay i'll get mine from the kitchen okay? I'll be right back* I pecked her head before standing up and making my way to the kitchen.

-----------------------------

After eating breakfast we were siting on the couch watching aladdin(again).

*Babe?* She asked. *Hmm?* I asked turning my head to see her. *When are we gonna tell Leigh and Jes?* She asked. *Whenever you feel like* I answered turning my attention back to the t.v. *What if I feel like I wanna tell them now?* She asked hopeful to get the answer she wants. *Well let's go then* I answered *Really?!* She squealed I chuckled at her childishness, nodding at the same time. *Okay let's get ready first* She said. *I'll ask if they're free so you can go first* I said pulling my phone out of my pocket.

She jumped her way to the bathroom, giggling.

What a child. I thought to myself.

After three rings Jesy finally answered. Jesy and Leigh were at work. When Tulisa heard what happened she allowed us to get a free vacation so we can spend our time together. Tulisa wasn't just a manager to us she was also our friend.

*Hello?* I heard jesy's voice.  *Hi Jes*
*Wassup?* She asked. *Are you free?* I asked biting my nail. I was nervous for some reason. *Uh I have yhe after why?* She asked. *Uhm me and Pez has something to tell you. Can you ask if Leigh's free?* I asked. *Uh wait a min* She said putting a hand on the speaker so I won't hear. *Uh yhe she's free. Everything alright with you
two?* She asked getting suspicious *No yeh everything's fine. We'll be there in 15 byee* Not waiting for her response and hanging up.

Jesy's Pov:

*Huh?  What was that?* I questioned myself.

*What did she say?* I heard Leigh ask. *She said everything was fine but she sounded worried so im not sure and she said they'll be here in 15* I said repeating our earlier conversation.