~The Beach Part 2~

The girls went to grab drinks.
Jade nearly dropped the drink's she was holding when she saw perrie...with a bunch of boys.

They were like hitting and flirting and getting to close to Perrie, So Perrie decided to stand up.

As they got closer they can hear Perrie saying *Im really not interested im really sorry and also im gay* the guys kept pushing Perrie to come with them and Perrie kept saying no.

Sofia took the drinks Jade was holding, clearly aware that Jade was worried and furious.

Jade ran towards Perrie and shouted *Excuse me! she said no already, back off* The boys laughed and said *And are we suppose to listen, oh are you her girlfriend* A guy said while batting his eyelashes, trying to look cute.
*And are we supposed to be scared by that?* Another guy laughed, The guys pulled Perrie and another guy held Jade's wrists tightly until...Zayn( yes you red it right people Zayn!) pushed the guy exactly away and pulled Perrie
while saying *Hands off my girl sir!* While that was happening Harry grabbed the guy's hand and punched him in the face.
*What the-* A guy said as he let go of Perrie's hand to punch Harry, but before he could even get near Harry, Jade held his wrists.
*Back off* Jade says as she punch the guy right in the face knocking him out.
The rest of  One-d came by so the guys backed off.

(Two guy's who got punched and the
other one completely okay)

Zayn was back. Hugging Perrie and putted his jacket on her. Jade saw Perrie blushed, clearly breaking Jade's heart. Everyone was shocked for the fact Zayn was back and he said "my girl!".

Zayn asked perrie if she was okay and Perrie just nodded in response. Perrie's weakness were backhugs.
She couldn't move. Harry also asked Jade if she was alright Jade also just nodded while looking at Perrie who looked at her worriedly and scared. Zayn slowly putted Perrie to her seat. The other girls walked towards them. Jade sat next to Perrie while zayn was on the other side.
(....)silence.
Zayn decided to break the silence say *look Pez im sorry...that girl Delihlah she..cheated on me.* Everyone was shocked. Jade was shocked and said *NO WAY?! DELIHLAH?! SHE WOULD NEVER?!* Zayn answered and said *Call her if you don't believe me.*
(.....)silence again.
*okay but what's your deal?* Jesy asked Zayn, Zayn answered and said *I just...wanted to say im sorry..Pez..* Everyone looked at Jade. Jadee said *Well you said sorry you can go now* Zayn looked at everyone and left but Perrie stopped him and said *well..I should hear you apologize a lot more than that.* Zayn smiled while everyone gave perrie "the look". then Harry talked and said *actually I-* Everyone turned their heads to Harry's direction, Then Harrry paused, leaving everyone with a confused look, but then He pulled Jade and kissed her

Ughhh this is so shorttttt.Sorryyyyyy
Im about to sleep now my parents wont let me stay up tonight ughhh.

Really im sorry it took a lot of time to edit this one so im really sorryyyy.💔
Have a great day? Or maybe afternoon? Or maybe actually evening?🤗💖.
Enjoyyy.💖🤗
And also I ended up posting cuz I felt bad so I just uplaod.
Goodnightttt.

Follow my instagram:
Mysterious_Stalker

From your weird writer: Ash.💖