~Planning~

Jade's Pov:

I awakened by my alarm ringing. I reached over the night stand shutting it up. I was awake while Perrie was still asleep. Perrie could sleep over a whole earth quake.

*Perrie baby* I shook her. *Perrie* I said a lil' bit louder. Still no response tho. *Perrie babe we have to wake up.* Perrie hated waking up in 5:00 in the morning. We were going back to work that's why we needed to wake up early. We went over wedding plans last night that's why were still tired. We totally forgot that we had work the next day and ended up drinking.

*Hmm* Perrie hummed. *Wake up sleeping beauty* I smiled. *Ughhh* She groaned seating up to meet me. *Come on, get ready while I make breakfast.* I smiled and pecked her cheek before disappearing in the dark the hall way.

Perrie's Pov:

After showering I went to dress into
This.

After drying my hair I heard Jade call for me in the kitchen

I walked and saw her eating bacon and eggs while a plate in front of her. *Sorry I couldn't wait for you, I had fasten up because were gonna be late.* She giggle mouth full of food. With one last scoop of bacon and eggs, she was done. *Don't choke babe* I laughed while she gave me a playful glare.

--------------------

After eating, I went into the room to tell Jade that we were going to be late.

Well wow.

How can such a plain outfit turn into something so hot that it makes your legs weak.

*If you came here to tell me were Late don't, I know were gonna be late* She said, voice filled with panic and stress.

*Okay let's go* She said, absolutely snapping me out of my trance.

She quickly grabbed the keys and rushed off, leaving me behind.

----------------------

Thank goodness we weren't late. We arrived 5 minutes later.

*You two look dead* Jesy Laughed getting a glare from both of us.

*No seriously are you good?* She asked again.

*Yeh were just tired, forgot we had work and drank* Jade smiled sarcastically.

*Good Morning!* I heard a voice behind me. Oh really?. I mentally groaned.

*Good Morning to you too* I smiled before turning around to face Jade and Jesy again. Jesy had a smirk plastered in her face while Jade was shooting daggers to Stacy.

*Youuu Lookkk Nice~* She jumped in front of me covering Jade.

*Thank you* I smiled clearly not into this drama.

*Well I better get ready see you soon Pezzie* She smiled. And what the heck is wrong with that nick name. It cringes me.

*Since when did she have a nick name for you? And how did she now your name?* Jade asked angrily.

*Oh she asked for Perrie's name and I thought it was nothing so-* *So you gave it?* Jade interrupted. Jesy just nodded in response.

-----------------------------

The first hour of work was normal had nice customers so far.

*Heyya* I heard a greet from behind me. *Hey* I said dryly.

*Now now, We need that pretty smile of yours to attract customers.* She flirted.

Where the hell is Jade? I thought. I haven't seen her in a while.

*Oh gtg* I said, at least I had an excuse to leave.

I didn't even bid my good bye to her, I just walked out.

I went to look around and she was nowhere to be found.

*Hey Jes have you seen Jade?* I asked.
*Uh I think she's in the back taking a break* She asked before paying her attention back to the customer the got in.

In the back. I reapeted

I made my way to the back and this is what I heard while walking.

*Im sorry!* I heard an annoying voice.

*It's fine.* I heard Jade's annoyed tone.

*It's not Jade your aprons ruined, here let me* I heard Audrey.

I went to peek in and saw Audrey dabbing napkin to Jade's now brown apron. *Okay let me get some-* Audrey started but soon was stopped when she tripped and tried to hild on to Jade which didn't also work, It just made Jade fall on top of her.

This was to close for my liking. Way To Close.

*Jade?* I asked innocently, like I didn't see what happened.

*Uh Perrie it's not-* She started but was cut off by Audrey. *Can't you see were doing something here?! Ugh way to ruin the mood* She groaned helping Jade stand up.

*Can I talk to you privately Jade?* I asked, voice dry.

*See you later cutie* Audrey whispered, loud enough for me to hear. She winked before smirking at me.

Once she was gone.

*Pez-* I covered her mouth with mine.

We pulled away once we were both gasping for air.

*She's watching* I whispered into Jade's ear making her smirk. *I'll show her what's mine* I whispered into her ear my voice coming out more protective than I expected.

She shivered under me.Then giggled. 

*Fool* She smiled. *Huh?* I asked utterly confused *I meant did you believe that?* She smiled cheekily. *No I did not, I was there for the whole thing.* I smiled.

*Let's go* I reached out for her which she gladly took.

Finally finished a chapter😅

This was supposed to be my valentine's special but I couldn't finish it in time so here it is!
Hope you enjoyed! -Ash

(943 Words)