Joy to Her Trick

Terry stood for what felt like hours in the same spot,he wished he could grab her,put her behind bars like the rest,but she was quick and smart about her moves.

"Ter-bear?Are you still there?"Joy chuckled through the com.

Terry gritted his teeth,her laughter was going to scar him for life now.She kept humming 'Mary had a little lamb' and it was annoying Terry,but as she sang it for the seventeenth time,he just looked for a way inside undetected.

"You know,my mother sang that to me when I was a kid.She would sing and sing and sing it even as they took her to the mental hospital,oh the look on my face when she sang it and carved a smile on my little brother's face!"Joy giggled,but all Terry heard was the scratch of her blade and the sounds of Bruce's grunting almost at the same time.

"If you think--" "Hush now,Terry!You'll be let in soon,just a moment."she cut him off.

Terry wondered how she thinks she'll make it out of the Manor let alone the Bat-cave when he gets in.
And that's when it hit him,he forgot he had a hologram in his belt,a good five minute replay of him standing there was good enough.

"Terry,can I ask you something?"Joy asked through the com.

"I have to admit,if it wasn't for your stupendous skills and your grand way of showing your big ego then I wouldn't have thought about this grand old plan!In fact,I think I'd still be in clown college with Bubbles and Tutu!"she giggled and waited for some response from Terry.

"Terry?"she sang,"What's the matter?Hyena got your tongue?"she laughed then turned to the security screen.

He still stood there,not moving a muscle like she ordered and my,she was impressed with how obedient he seemed to be.Then she saw it,her eyes widened and she turned only to see Terry glaring at her like a predator would with prey.
The blade in her hand fell and she soon met a cold cement along with a aching jaw,she groaned and felt fuzzy all over,but gave a small smile,"Guess I should pay more attention to you."she giggled,only to be met by his foot then aching pain then darkness.