Joy to the Threats

"Bruce?"Terry called,fear soon gripping him when he saw a small puddle of blood.

"Terry..."the old man croaked out,but Terry grabbed helped him from the ground and hushed him.

"It's gonna be okay,Bruce."Terry said in a calm voice then sat him down on the chair.

Bruce groaned and felt his entire body aching,Terry was a bit shaky about helping him or not and after a few mess ups,Bruce adjusted himself and looked down at the unconscious Joy.

"Call Commissioner Gordon,tell her we have Joy here and to come alone."Bruce ordered and Terry nodded then left to call the Commissioner.

+++

"Guess girls can't keep their hands off you still,Bruce."Barbara joked as she cuffed the mildly-conscious Joy.

The clown girl giggled softly and looked at Bruce,"Can't blame a girl for trying,right?"she said only to get a sharp elbow to the back from Barbara.

"You be quiet,you'll be in a cell soon,Joy...If that's even your real name."Barbara hissed and Joy coughed out a chuckle.

"You cops with your guns and not so intimidating ego even I know you have fear,fear that I'll soon make into your funniest nightmare.Heck,I am your funniest nightmare!"Joy laughed then coughed,"I know who you all are,every single one of you...soon as I'm out I'll be coming for each and every one of you and make sure you all watch as I pick your organs out one by one."

"Wow,a true Joker wannabe."Terry said making Joy smirk.

"Better believe it,baby-boy,and once I'm out I'll come for your brother and mom first!"

Terry's eyes widened and his body tensed,his anger boiled inside him and he gritted his teeth as he glared at the white painted girl,"You come near--"Terry was stopped by her blunt laughter.

"See you in Hell,Batmen."Joy said and looked at Barbara.

"You gonna go or--"Joy was cut off by a shove from Barbara and they both left the cave.