Joy to the Bat

"HELP!!!"he cried as she stuffed handkerchiefs into their throats.

"Now now,Mr.Young no need to scream."she grinned.

"Mff Mfff!!"he muffled.

She chuckled,"That's cute,so when's the bat guy coming?I've heard so much about him."

"I'm right here."Batman growled from the shadows.

"Ah if it isn't Batman!It's so nice to meet you in person,allow me to introduce myself!I am Joy!Daughter of the Joker!"she laughed.

'Great another one of the Jokerz.'Batman thought and charged at her.

She summersaulted over him and kicked him into the District Attorney,"Careful Batman,I almost pressed the button before the grand finale."

"Button?"Batman questioned.

"Yep,this one!"she showed him a small hand buzzer with a big red button,"This little button will activate the Joker toxic in every subway in Neo-Gotham especially the 9 o'clock delivery to Metropolis,in 10 minutes if I don't press this button it activates by itself!"she giggled.

Batman gritted his teeth,"Turn it off."he ordered.

"Aww already thinking you're at the top,not gonna happen!"she grinned and pulled out her trusty blade.

She twirled it in her fingers then pounced on Batman,he grabbed her hair but she stabbed his arm making him yell and let her go,"You see Bats,I'm one step ahead of you."she chuckled.

He pulled the knife out of his arm and charged at her,she summersaulted again but Batman grabbed her ankle making her fall flat on the ground.She glared at him but then kicked his face and backflipped next to Mr.Young,Batman caressed his cheek but bolted up and started to charge at her again,

"Hold on Batman,take one more step and the District Attorney is history!"she said and placed her knife near Mr.Young's throat.

Mr.Young gulped and was sweating beams as he looked at Batman,his eyes pleading for help,

"You wouldn't,even some Jokerz have a heart."Batman hissed.

"Ha!Them?They're just a bunch of amateurs thinking they know everything about Joker,my heart is as cold as a bucket of ice!"Joy snapped.

Batman glared at her then threw a batarang at her,it sliced her hand causing her to drop her knife and pain seer through her hand,she took a step back but then Batman pounced on her and pinned her to the floor,

"Already on my body and we didn't have a second date yet,bad boy."Joy smirked and kneed Batman in his area.

He yelped and loosened his grip on Joy letting her punch him in his jaw,she pushed him off and pinned him down,

"You know Batman,I like you,you're more funner than the cops."she laughed.

Batman glared at her then saw the buzzer next to them,"Laugh at this!"he shouted then kicked her back.

She yelped in surprised then Batman pushed  forward pinning her to the floor,she grinned but Batman head butted her making her yelp again and grow unconscious.Batman got off of her and grabbed the buzzer,he dropped it again then crushed it into pieces,he ran to the Mayor and untied him,

"You alright?"Batman asked.

"I'm fine,thank you."Mr.Young said.

Batman nodded then turned to grab Joy only to stare in shock when she was gone the only thing left was a note,he picked it up and read it:

Bats,I can't wait for our next meet you may have won this one but know this,every meeting will get harder and harder!!!

Your friend,Joy.

There was only one thing Batman was thinking and that was,Who was Joy really?