Joy to the Bank

"Anything?"Terry asked as he looked at his mentor and former Batman,Bruce Wayne.

"Nothing,not even a name.Are you sure this is her blood?"Bruce questioned.

"Positive,Sam wasn't bleeding when I untied him and I made sure of it too."Terry stated.

"The computer can also read if it was his blood or yours."Bruce explained looking at Terry's bleeding arm.

"It's fine she stabbed me with her knife not a rare thing that's happened to me."Terry said grabbing the first aid kit.

"Well next time be more careful and alert."Bruce started.

"Yeah yeah."Terry sighed as he bandaged his arm.

"What exactly did she tell you?"Bruce asked.

"She told me that she was the daughter of The Joker and that we would have 'other' meetings."Terry said as he took off his mask.

"It can be a sign."Bruce suggested.

"A sign?"Terry questioned.

"Think.If she said that she was the daughter of the Joker,wouldn't she be trying to be just like him and probably stay at one of his old hideouts?"Bruce explained.

Terry thought,"Then that would mean she would have eight different places to go."

"Which means Batman would need to search some of Joker's old hideouts."Bruce said then stood up.

Terry sighed then he heard his phone ringing,he picked it up and noticed it was his mom,

"Slaggit,I gotta take this."Terry said then answered.

"Hello?"he asked.

"Terrence,where in the world are you?"his mother,Mary McGinnis,snapped.

"Sorry mom I was doing some late errands for Mr.Wayne."he replied.

"Alright but if you're home by midnight again then you're in big trouble."Mary warned then hung up.

Terry sighed again and placed his phone back in his book bag,

"Go home."Bruce ordered.

"What?"Terry questioned confused.

"It's 10:48 if you're home by midnight you're in trouble now go."Bruce said as he started walking to the stairs but then looked back,"Thank you Terry,we'll figure out where Joy is tomorrow."

Terry stared at him a little shocked but then started walking out of The Cave and started walking home.

******

"So you guys still haven't caught her?"Max,one of Terry's friends,asked.

"Nope,already she's the cause of eight robberies and four kidnappings."Terry explained then closed his locker and started to walk with Max to their first class.

"Well I've read about Joker,he usually had some sort of reason for the kidnappings like The Riddler or Penguin."Max tried.

"Actually Joker was a sick man,he just killed anyone in his path.Some say the reason he was like that was because he thought he was Batman's opposite,which he is."Terry said.

"Well where do you think she'll strike next?"Max asked.

They turned to look out the window where two fire trucks past by and were heading to...

"Wasn't there supposed to be a delivery down at Gotham Bank?"Max questioned.

"New credits and a lot of people."Terry stated then bolted down the hall.

***

"87 hostages,they still don't know how many people she killed already."Bruce explained in the com-link.

"Well lets find out."Terry growled and landed on the top of the bank's roof.

***

"Well.Well.Well.My fellow citizens of Gotham,you may know me or you may not but no matter,I might be the only one you'll ever see."Joy laughed.

"Not gonna happen!"Batman hissed and jumped out of the shadows.

"Ah if it isn't Bat-Boy,tell me how's that blood inspection going on with you and...the original Batman?"Joy grinned.

Batman stared wide eyed at him,'How did she know about the blood and Bruce?'he thought.

"You learn a lot from your crazy mentor!"she giggled as she twirled a Joker card.

Terry glared at her again,"Last warning,Joy,surrender now or you'll pay the consequences."

Joy chuckled,"You're adorable when you try to be serious.But don't be mad...let's put a smile on that face."