Minigame 4

Princess Peach - @pinkandpeachy (me)

Princess Rosalina - @zoeysha

Luigi - @Super-Mario99

Iggy Koopa - @Nintyler

Princess Daisy - @EmilyCreations

Yoshi - @ROBSTARFAN4LIFE

Bowser - @BowowBowser

Birdo - @fireflare123

Pauline - @skunkworth

xxx

"It is now time for the fourth minigame!" Peach exclaimed.

"What is it?" Pauline questioned.

"Come, everyone," Peach gestured to the dining table. The entire group transferred to the table.

Then, Peach placed a scrapbook at the center of the dining table.

"What exactly are you doing?" Bowser grumbled. "Girly art and crafts?"

"The minigame is written in the pages of this scrapbook," Peach stated. "Now, now, don't go fighting for it. If you do, you will lose all of the points you've gained so far."

Everyone remained in their seats, trying to prevent themselves from losing their points.

"Good," Peach smiled. "So, Yoshi has the least points as of now, therefore he will be the one to hold the book and flip the pages at his own speed. The rest of you may crowd around him."

"Thank you, Princess," Yoshi replied, pulling the book towards him and opening it. Everyone else stood up and surrounded Yoshi.

Everyone then began to read the contents of the scrapbook.

xxx

A Or B?

Description: A two-letter game of luck!

How To Play: Through PM, send me a sequence of 8 letters, only using A and B. I have a sequence in my head and I will see how similar our sequences are. The person who submits the most similar sequence to mine will win this minigame!

Deadline: THREE DAYS AFTER THE TIME THIS CHAPTER IS PUBLISHED.

Below are some sample sequences in case you are confused.

ABABABAB

AAAABBBB

BBBBBBBB

ABAAABBA

BBBBAABB

AAAAAAAB

You can use one of these samples as your submission if you want to. YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO SUBMIT ONE SEQUENCE. If you submit multiple, I will only consider the first one.

Just ask me if you have any questions. And good luck, you'll probably need it!

- pinkandpeachy